Union Bank of India, commonly referred to as Union Bank or UBI, is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Union Bank offers many online and offline services to its customers, one of which is Union Bank Statement, Union Bank customers can get statement online and through branch.
Union Bank Statement is a document provided by the bank, It keeps a record of all the financial activities that take place in the customer’s account, Union Bank records the amount credited, amount withdrawn, interest earned etc.
Union Bank Statement
Union bank statement shows a record of all transactions (debit and credit) in one’s account, A bank statement reveals a person’s financial status, A bank statement is required for taking a home loan, car loan, personal loan, Bank statement is also valid as personal identification, Also customers can get a certified bank statement by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Union Bank Statement Download by Net Banking
Union Bank of India Net Banking 24 x 7 to its clients It is useful for online services, See below how to log in net banking to union bank account and download bank statement.
- Visit Union Bank of India Official Website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Select Net Banking and login.
- Go to Statement Section.
- Select the DD/MM/YY from where you want the statement.
- Click Submit.
- Select whether you want the statement as a PDF or an Excel sheet.
- Now the statement will convert into PDF or Excel sheet in your selected format.
- Print or save file of Union Bank Statement.
Union Bank Statement Download by VYOM App
Union Bank of India helps its customers to access all banking services online through VYOM Mobile Banking App, There are many other online mobile banking apps offered by Union Bank, VYOM Mobile Banking App which allows users to access a wide range of banking facilities.
Union Bank statement can be used by customers to download on their phones and carry out banking transactions, Read and know how to do Mobile Banking with VYOM here are the steps.
- Install VYOM App in your Mobile.
- VYOM Mobile App Available in Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- After installing, open VYOM Mobile App.
- Enter the mobile number linked to your Union Bank account and submit the OTP.
- Set a 4 digit pin number.
- Login Vyom App with PIN number.
- Select Account option on Vyom App home page.
- Click on Account Number.
- Now various types of services will appear on the page select the statement.
- Select the 12 months statement you want.
- Now you have three options in front of you are statement share and email no download option.
- Select your desired option and save the statement.
Union Bank Statement Get by Branch
Customers can also visit any branch near you to get their Union Bank statement, Specify the statement period for which the bank statement is required and get the statement, A Union Bank of India account holder can take the statement in Passbook or take a print copy.
How can I download Union Bank statement?
Login to Union Bank of India Net Banking account and select transaction date month year range, Select the Union Bank Account Statement format and click on the Statement button, You will get the option to download Union Bank Account Statement PDF.
How can I get Union Bank balance statement?
Users can get their basic account balance by giving a missed call to 09223008586.
How to download Union Bank statement PDF online?
Login to Vyom mobile app using 4 digit pin, now go to accounts section on home page and then select your account number for which you want to download union bank statement