Union Bank of India One of the most trusted banks in India, Union Bank (UBI) provides online facilities to its customers for easy access to account management, If you have forgotten your Union Bank ATM Card PIN, you can easily change it by calling customer care, and also by visiting an ATM.
Now if you forget your Union Bank of India ATM PIN and want to generate a new PIN number later, If you’re searching online for helpful information, you’ve come to the right place, Because in this article we will tell you the complete procedure to generate Union Bank of India ATM PIN, In case you forgot your PIN, you can change it using this guide.
How to Change Union Bank ATM PIN Number via Phone Call
- Dial the customer care number from the Union Bank account registered mobile number.
- Union Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number 1800222244 / 18002082244.
- Hear instructions about new menu options, after the call is connected.
- Select Bank Name as Union Bank (3rd option).
- Select the language you want to hear in the phone call.
- Hear the main menu and select the “Self PIN Generation” option.
- Select “Generate Duplicate Pin” option from the next menu.
- Enter the 15-digit account number of the Union Bank account and press 1 to continue.
- There are now two steps to the procedure after the account number has been validated. Making a passcode is the first step, and making a new PIN is the last.
Generate Passcode by Sending SMS
- After you enter the account number, IVRS will ask you to enter the date of birth of the account holder.
- Enter DOB in DDMMYYYY format.
- Then enter Union Bank ATM Card 16 digit number.
- Enter the due date in MMYY format.
- If you have entered the above details correctly Your access will be verified.
- You will receive an 8 digit passcode on your phone via SMS.
Generate a new ATM PIN for Union Bank ATM Card
- Press one to continue Union Bank ATM PIN Change.
- Enter the 8-digit passcode received via SMS to your mobile.
- Enter the 3-digit CVV printed on the back of the debit card.
- You can set the New ATM PIN when the CVV and passcode have been confirmed.
- Enter the 4-digit Union Bank ATM PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the new 4-digit ATM PIN for confirmation.
- Your new Union BankATM PIN has been created successfully.
- There are now two steps to the procedure after the account number has been validated, Making a passcode is the first step, and making a new PIN is the last.
How do I change my Union Bank ATM PIN?
If you forget your PIN, you can reset it at any ATM, IVR via toll-free hotline, or obtain a duplicate PIN by calling our 24 hour support at 18002082244 or visiting a branch near you.
Can we set Union Bank ATM PIN in any ATM?
GREEN PIN, a green initiative and value added service, provides existing and new debit card clients with an easy and hassle-free ATM PIN generating. Customers can set their ATM PIN for new debit cards immediately after receiving them by visiting our bank's or another bank's ATM.
How can I change my Union Bank ATM PIN in WhatsApp?
Registration: If you have a registered mobile phone with CBS, you can type 'Hi' on Union Bank of India's official WhatsApp number, 9666606060. The system will authenticate the OTP after the user enters it.