Union Bank of India, commonly referred to as Union Bank or UBI, is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, merging with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, which came into effect on 1 April 2020, Union Bank of India provides different types of services to its customers which are under offline and online mode.
UBI Customer ID
Union Bank of India issues a Customer ID Number which is a Unique Identification Number when Opening an Account to its Customers, A Customer ID is provided to every account holder who has a Savings / Current Account Other Account with UBI Bank, Customer ID tracks transactions in each account at UBI Bank.
How to Get Union Bank of India Customer ID from UBI Welcome Kit
The kit given when opening an account in UBI Bank is called Welcome Kit, All UBI Current Account and Savings other Accounts will be given this Welcome kit, Now let’s see what is included in the UBI Welcome Kit.
- Bank Pass Book
- Bank Cheque Book
- ATM Card & PIN Number
- Instruction booklet
How to Know UBI Customer ID by Passbook
Union Bank of India Passbook is a Paper Book used to Record Transactions in a Bank Account, Traditionally Passbook was used for Current and Savings account transactions, UBI Account Holders have their Personal Details in Pass Book, See below how to Find Customer ID in UBI Passbook.
- First take the UBI pass book.
- Open it and Look at the First page.
- The First page has the Account holder Name and Account Number on the left side.
- The First page has the Right Side IFSC Code below which is the Customer ID.
How to Get UBI Customer ID by Cheqbook
Customers can know their Customer ID through bank check book, Look at the First Page of the Check Book, See Customer ID next to Customer Name on First Page.
How to Know Union Bank of India (UBI) Customer ID through Customer Care Helpline Support
Union Bank of India customers contact Customer Care Helpline Support to know their Customer ID, UBI The bank is now just a call away to the public in general and its customers in particular for their banking needs, UBI Through its Call Centre, introduces another Uninterrupted 24x7x365 Banking service to its Customers, Call through UBI Customer Care Helpline Support and see below how to get Customer ID.
- Call Customer Helpline Service.
- UBI All India Toll Free number – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 22 22 43.
- Customers Call only with the Mobile Number Registered to their Account.
- Provides Banking Facilities Through Interactive Voice Response (IVR) as well as human Interface by Connecting the Customer to the Call Center Executive.
- Options will appear in Call Center IVRS Voice Call to Customer Select the options you want.
- Explain your details to the call center service officer and get your desired customer ID.
How to Know UBI Customer ID through UBI Vyom Mobile App
Union Bank or UBI has Launched Vyom Mobile Banking Services to reach out to its Customers, See below how to know Customer ID through Vyom Mobile Banking.
- Install Vyom App from Play Store / App Store.
- Select Preferred Language.
- Select eligible SIM and accept T&C.
- Receive an automated SMS on eligible SIM to activate your account.
- Set login PIN through any of three options – Debit card, Internet Banking ID & Branch Token.
- Login with Vyom App Pin Number.
- See on the profile page of your customer it will be.
How to Check UBI Customer ID on Union Bank of India Net Banking
Union Bank of India customers can Check their Customer ID through Internet Banking, How to know through Net Banking is explained below.
- Visit official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Select Internet Banking Login option.
- Then login.
- After login go to home page.
- Click Profile option on home page.
- The Profile Contains the Details of the Account holder.
- Next to the Customer Details is the Customer ID.
How to Get UBI Customer ID through Union Bank of India WhatsApp Banking
Union Bank of India has introduced WhatsApp banking system for its customers, Union Virtual Connect (UVConn) is an Innovative way for the Customers to Remotely access the Banking Services Seamlessly Using WhatsApp Chat Messenger, UVConn leverages WhatsApp communication Platform to Connect with Customer for enquiries related to their Accounts, UVConn Services can be availed only with Mobile Number Registered to the account,
Bank’s Official WhatsApp number to be saved in Phone Directory for UVConn 9666606060, User need to send “Hi” on Banks official WhatsApp number (9666606060) for registering into Union Virtual Connect (UVConn), After completion of Registration process, user needs to send “Hi” once again to initiate journey of UVConn, User need to input the respective option number for the desired services. (ONLY INPUTS IN NUMBER IS REQUIRED), Customers can select their desired option and know the customer ID.
How to Find UBI Customer ID through Statement
Customers can check their required customer ID in the Bank Statement, If you have your bank statement with you then knowing your customer ID is not too difficult, Union Bank customers, take your bank statement in your hand, on the first page of the statement, there is the name of the account holder and the account number, next to it there is the customer ID.
How to Get UBI Customer ID by Visiting Nearest Branch
Union Bank Customers, if you need any information, you can directly go to your nearest Branch and ask the manager, Union Bank customers who want to know the customer ID can directly go to your nearest branch and write a short application to the manager to retrieve it.
To know any changes in the content we advised to visit offcial website of Union Bank of India at https://www.unionbankonline.co.in or visit near by bank branch channel or call to customer care helpline number available at https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/ContactUs.html