Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOF) The aim is to Provide Privacy to SIM card users and Strengthen Security, To check active SIM cards linked with your Aadhaar Card SIM activation check can be found on TAFCOP Portal, In these days of increasing technology everyone has a mobile phone.
Hence the use of SIM card increases, therefore TAFCOF’s main objective is to strengthen the security of SIM cards against misuse. This Simple Guie help you to know howmany linked Mobile numbers with your Aadhar in a Simple Manner.
TAFCOF Portal is the website of Government of India, It was introduced by Department of Telecom (DoT), The TAFCOF portal enables SIM card users to find out how many mobile numbers are associated with their names and take necessary action to regularize any additional mobile connections.
This link is https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in TAFCOF official website, The TAFCOP Portal allows SIM card users to report phone numbers that they do not recognize or are no longer in use, See below how to check linked activation of SIM cards through TAFCOF portal.
Are you using mobile phone, are you getting a lot of fraudulent messages, are you getting same aadhaar identities in different mobile numbers?, but you need not to worry, central government has launched TAFCOP Portal for this, A portal maintained by the website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in to control fraud issues,
TAFCOP Portal which allows mobile users to check SIM cards registered in their Aadhaar, How to find out how many Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) cards are there in a person’s name through TAFCOF portal is detailed below.
How to Check Active SIM Cards Details Linked With Your Aadhar Card at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Moile Phone users Visit official website of TAFCOP ie. https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, on the following screen there is a search box that says Enter your mobile number.
- Now enter your present mobile number in the search box.
- After entering the phone number click on the OTP request button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number instantly.
- Enter the OTP you received in the required section.
- After that click on verification button.
- Now after verification, registered online connections will open on your screen.
How to Report to TAFCOP if you have found Mobile Number that you are Not Used
- Visit the website at https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number and press the ‘Request OTP’ button.
- Confirm the OTP received on your phone.
- Now you can see the mobile numbers connected to your Aadhaar card.
- If you have a phone number that you do not use or a phone number that you do not receive.
- You have the option to submit a report by selecting This is not my number and pressing the report button.
- Then a message will be sent to the person using that phone number to go to the relevant SIM card center and do eKYC.