State Bank of India (SBI) offers many services including SBI Quick Banking, Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, Mobile and Net Banking for SBI Statement without going to branches for the convenience of customers, In the above mentioned services customers can download their account statement online.
Get statement online for a particular date or any month or year, New features are also introduced every year to enable customers to check their Bank Balance and bank statements including money transfer without having to visit branches.
SBI bank statement is a document that records the financial transactions carried out by the customer in his account during a specific period of time, The bank statement contains the details of cash deposited and withdrawn, In addition to these, details such as penalties and service charges imposed by the bank are also included, The SBI Bank Statement contains customer details, bank account number and deposit details within a specified period.
SBI Statement Pdf Download
State Bank send account statement in pdf form to its customers once a month to their Email, Once a bank statement was just an entry in a pass book, But, now that everything is going digital, banks are sending account statements directly to customer’s emails, Read below the details of the Benefits of SBI Statement Pdf Download.
- Having an SBI bank account and getting a statement is also very beneficial.
- First bank statement is also accepted as address proof.
- personal loans, home loans, vehicle loans are sanctioned based on our statement.
- SBI bank statement is also crucial for income tax payment.
- Auditor can be asked to provide SBI bank statement and file income tax returns based on it.
- A person’s financial status can also be known through bank statements, lending institutions ask for 6 months or 1 year bank statements.
- The average monthly income from job or business is known in the bank statement.
- This will also make it clear how many types of loans we have taken and how much EMI we are paying for them.
SBI Statement Download by Onlinesbi.co.in
State Bank of India customers do not need to go anywhere for the statement, how to download the bank statement through SBI online is clearly explained below.
- Account holders should visit SBI official website www.onlinesbi.sbi for statement.
- login to Username and Password.
- Click My Accounts > Account statement An Account Statement page appears.
- Select the account for which you wish to generate a statement.
- Select an option for the period of the bank statement, select the date and month and year.
- Select the start and end dates if you select the By Date option.
- Select the start and end dates if you select the By Date option. Alternatively, if you selected the monthly option, select Year and Month, Figure 1 shows sample settings on the Account Statement page.
- Select an option to view, print or download the account statement.
- Select the View and Print option if you wish to take a print out of your account statement.
- Select a download option if you wish to download or save the account statement as an Excel or PDF file.
- When you select the View option, the account statement is displayed in the same page as shown in Figure 2.
- When you select the View and print option, your account statement appears in a popup window as shown in Figure 3.
- Click Print to print the account statement.
SBI Bank Statement Download by YONO SBI
You can download your bank statement online using State Bank of India YONO Mobile Banking, You can generate online account statement for specified date range or for any month and year, The SBI YONO Statement can be viewed online, printed or saved as an Excel or PDF file, Login to SBI YONO mobile app and download your bank statement, Below we explain how to download statement using SBI YONO Bank.
- Open the SBI YONO application on your phone and login.
- Click Accounts section After you log in.
- Now select your account number.
- On the next screen, you can view your account statement.
- Tap on passbook icon as you can see below screenshot Download statement as PDF file.
- The Bank Statement PDF file will be saved on your mobile.
SBI Bank Statement Download by State Bank e-corner
State Bank customers do not need to go to the branch and stand in a queue to get a statement in the passbook, You can go to SBI e-corner and take a print of the statement yourself, State Bank e-corner ATM, cash deposit machines, self-service kiosk (passbook printing, account statement, check book request) will have various facilities, a bank statement said.
With the Self-Automated Passbook Printing Machine, update and print it in just a few clicks, See below how to take account passbook with printing machine in State Bank e-corner.
- Go directly to State Bank e-corner.
- Click on the Passbook Printing Machine screen.
- language Select.
- Put the pass book in the printing machine.
- Now print i will come out in your statement pass book.
SBI Statement Download without Net Banking
Downloading SBI Statement without Net Banking is nothing. Go to the branch as mentioned above but get the SBI Statement from State Bank e-corner is called SBI Statement without Net Banking.
SBI Bank Statement Through Bank Chanel
State Bank of India customers who want bank statement can directly go to your nearest SBI branch and ask the manager and take a printout of the statement on the passbook, If you need SBI bank statement separately then you can take xerox copy, request bank manager and take xerox copy of statement, but charge 10 to 25 rupees for each xerox copy.
The bank manager puts the bank seal on the xerox copy of the statement and signs it, the SBI statement given by the manager is treated as an official document in government or private companies.
How can I download my SBI bank statement?
Customers can view SBI Statement Download by YONO Quick, Missed Call, PDF Statement via SMS or Statement Text Message.
How can I download my SBI bank statement from mobile number?
To receive SBI statement send SMS to 09223866666, statement will be delivered to registered mobile number.
How can I download my SBI bank statement from mobile number?
A statement can be obtained by giving a missed call to 9223866666.