Taking SBI Mini Statement is now very easy, customers are just a missed call away when they want mini statement, If you want to know your last 5 bank transaction you can know through missed call, Let’s know how it is in detail below.
SBI Mini Statement
SBI users can check mini statement for recent transactions without actually visiting the bank, Customers can also check their SBI Mini Statement through missed call or ATM service, Want to know SBI Mini Statement?, Here you will understand all methods to check your mini statement SBI, Here you will know different methods to view and download bank mini statement.
SBI Mini Statement through Missed Call
- To get SBI mini statement customers need to register mobile number with bank account.
- NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI transactions are all visible in this SBI Bank Mini Statement.
- It is enough to give a missed call to a single number to know the mini statement, In moments all the details will be available in the form of a message to the registered mobile number.
- It is very simple just save these numbers it is a toll free number without any extra charges.
- If you want SBI mini statement then give a missed call to this number 09223866666 and you will receive your last 5 transactions as a message.
- If you want a bank balance or statement, this number is enough.
SBI Mini Statement through ATM Services
- Take an ATM card and go to the ATM Services Center.
- Insert the card into the ATM Machine.
- Select a language.
- Select the banking option.
- Select Mini Statement.
- Submit ATM Pin Number.
- Take a print copy of the mini statement.
How can I check my last 5 transactions in SBI?
Mini Statement Customer can get last 5 transaction details by giving missed call to 9223866666.
How can I download SBI mini statement by SMS?
Mini Statement can be obtained by giving missed call or by sending SMS. Customer can get last 5 transactions details by giving missed call to 9223866666.
How can I know my last 10 transactions in SBI?
You can give missed call to 09223866666 or send 'MSTMT' on the same number Mini statements can also be viewed from SBI or any other bank ATM.