SBI Debit Card Tracking, SBI ATM Card Tracking Online, SBI ATM Card Status, online at Net Banking, YONO Bank, Speed Post, SBI Debit Card Tracking, SBI ATM Card Tracking Online at Speed Post, Net Banking, YONO Bank at https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
State Bank of India is now facilitating its customers to apply online for SBI Debit Card And SBI Debit Card Tracking is also available, Now anytime a customer can make a request for a new debit card at State Bank of India after completing their SBI KYC, State Bank has recently replaced the old magnetic stripe ATM debit cards with chip based cards.
SBI Debit Card Tracking
State Bank allows only chip based cards, So, you need to exchange your old ATM card and replace it with a new ATM debit card, SBI has already generated your new debit card which will be sent to your registered address, If you get a message that your new ATM card is being sent, You can track its status online.
If you have applied for a new SBI ATM Card online then the SBI ATM Debit Card will be sent by the Post Office in 7-10 working days through Speed Post, Even if you are a State Bank customer and applied for a new ATM Debit Card of SBI but it is not received, here you can check how to do SBI Debit Card Tracking through various methods to know the delivery status of SBI ATM Debit Card.
SBI Debit Card Tracking Via Internet Banking
Know how to track SBI ATM card delivery status online, If your State Bank has not provided you with the tracking number, you can check the Debit Card Status on your SBI Bank Net Banking Portal, Here are the steps on how to track SBI ATM card delivery status online.
- Login to SBI Net Banking Portal and go to Debit Card section.
- Select ATM Debit Card Status and select Track Card Delivery Status option.
- The portal will show you the tracking stage.
SBI ATM Debit Card Status Check by India Post
If you have completed the steps of SBI ATM Debit Card application, After applying for an ATM card you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number stating that your ATM card has been dispatched, You can know the SBI ATM card dispatch status by using the information contained in the SMS, Follow below mentioned steps to check SBI ATM Debit Delivery Status by India Post.
- When the State Bank ATM card is sent by speed post, the tracking number will be messaged to the user’s register number via SMS.
- If you cannot find SBI ATM India Post Delivery SMS, Write “SBIDGT” in search box from register mobile and you will get SMS in message list, Go to the Messages app on your mobile phone.
- Open India Post official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Enter the SBI ATM Card Tracking Speed Post number as the consignment number in the search box of the “Track and Trace” section on the India Post website home page and click on the “Track” button.
- Now all the details related to SBIATM card tracking will appear on the screen.
- After getting the SBI ATM Debit Card tracking details you can check the current status of your ATM card.
How to Get SBI ATM Debit Card Dispatch Status by Yono Lite App
- Complete the yono lite sbi registration instructions first, and then log in to your Yono Lite application.
- Select “Manage Cards” from the main screen’s menu.
- Now select “Manage Debit Card” from the menu on the following screen.
- Select the “Account Number” for which you applied for the ATM on the next screen if you want to know the status of your SBI debit card.
- Click the “Submit” button after choosing the Year and Month you applied for your SBI ATM card.
- You may follow SBI debit card dispatch details on the following screen.
How can I track my SBI debit card?
To check the SMS delivered by SBI Bank, register your mobile number, call the customer care line or use the YONO SBI App. If you want to use the SBI YONO App to monitor the status of your SBI ATM card, SBI Net Banking Registration: Using the Net Banking option, check the status of your sbi debit card.
Can I track my debit card delivery?
If you applied for a debit card online, you can check the progress of its distribution. Banks assign third-party delivery partners, such as postal services or private courier services, to distribute bank cards. To trace a delivery, use the reference or tracking number the bank provided.
How many days does it take for SBI debit card to arrive?
When will my ATM/debit card and PIN arrive? A. Your card will be delivered to your registered address directly by Speed post within 7 working days of your application being submitted. Please obtain your PIN from the card issuing branch as soon as you have your card, and keep your card or passbook on you as identification.