Customers of State Bank of India can Provide from a variety of credit cards, Every month after the bill is generated, SBI sends an email with a credit card, The SBI Credit Card Statement is password protected, and you must know the password in order to access the e-statement password, We’ll look at what SBI credit card statement Download is and how to retrieve the password for an old SBI card e-statement.
SBI Credit Card Statement
Credit cards are one of the most popular financial instruments because they have changed the way the global economy operates, Customers have gained financial independence as a result of their ability to buy purchases now and pay for them later, To avoid this, banks are offering cardholders with the service of SBI Card Statement, which allows SBI credit card customers to keep track of their credit card costs.
How to Get SBI Card Statement Various Methods
E-Statement – SBI Bank will send your credit card statement through their customer register e-mail ID, SBI Bank customers can view and download credit card statement by checking your e-mail ID.
Physical Statement – SBI Bank will send your credit card statement by post to their customer address, SBI Bank customers will request the bank to send the credit card statement by post every month, then SBI Bank will send the credit card statement to their customers through Indian Post.
Online statement – By logging into sbicard.com, you can read and download your credit card statement online. You can receive your statement through email by selecting the ‘e-statement’ option. View, print, or download your statements for the last 24 months and/or from the date of registration, whichever is most recent. Alternatively, you can log in to Chatbot ILA and ask a question about viewing/obtaining SBI Card Statement.
How to View SBI Credit Card Statement Online
- Sign in to www.sbicard.com with your User ID and password.
- Click “My Accounts” on the left side.
- Select “Card Statement” from the drop-down menu.
- You can view your SBI Card Statement.
How to Downloaad SBI Credit Card Statement Online
- Login to Website at www.sbicard.com using the User ID and password.
- Click on “View Statement” at the center.
- Choose the required month’s statement date from the list of archived statements.
- Click on “Download”
- After Save SBI Credit Card Statement Pdf File.
How to Gt SBI Credit Card Statement By SMS
- You can use SMS to subscribe for your credit card’s E-statement.
- Customers of the State Bank of India’s credit card program can access SMS services.
- You can send an SMS from your registered cellphone number to 5676791 to begin getting credit card updates.
- Here’s how to obtain your credit card statement through SMS.
- Send the SMS keyword ESTMT to 5676791. The final four numbers of your credit card are “XXXX.”
- Your statement will be sent to your mobile phone by SMS after you subscribe up for this option.
SBI Card Statement By Customer care
State Bank of India customers have various methods available to get credit card statement, one of which is SBI Card Customer Care, you can also inquire about your credit card statement by contacting SBI Credit Card Customer Care of India at 1860 180 1290, 1860 500 1290 or 39 02 02 02
How do I check my SBI credit card bill?
An immediate SMS with the most recent limits and outstanding will be delivered to your registered cell number when you miss a call to 8422845512. Send the following text message to 5676791 from your registered mobile number: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number.
How can I download my SBI credit card statement?
The SBI Card website and SBI Card App both offer the ability to retrieve any previous credit card statement.
How do I get my credit card bill statement?
Banks usually send credit card statement to the registered email ID of the card holder on the same date every month, which is known as the billing date. Another way to access your credit card statement online is by logging into your bank's net banking portal.