RBL Bank, originally Ratnakar Bank, is an Indian private sector bank located in Mumbai. RBL Bank provides its customers with the best credit card services, RBL credit card holder will get their monthly bank statement in PDF format through email ID every month, you can also download the statement through RBL bank mobile app or official website.
To open the RBL Bank Credit Card Statement PDF file you need to enter the password set by the bank, If you don’t know or forgot RBL Bank Credit Card Password then we will tell you how to open RBL Credit Card Statement Password and remove password from RBL Bank Credit Card Statement PDF file.
RBL Credit Card Statement Password
The Credit Card Statement PDF file from RBL Bank has a specific format that each user can use to create his or her own unique password. Since the password statement is linked to a PDF file, you must be aware of the format in which the password is generated. The RBL credit card password format includes your name and date of birth.
Password Name and DOB combination for RBL credit card statement. The first four characters are your name as om RBL card followed by your date of birth in DDMMYY format, For example, if your name is Pawan and your date of birth is 16 June 1987 then the password for your RBL Credit Card PDF is PAVA160687.
How to Download RBL Credit Card Statement without Password?
- install RBL My Card Mobile App on your Mobile Phone.
- Open RBL My Card Mobile App and Login.
- Select “View Statement” from the menu.
- Now select Download Statement from the menu.
- You can now save the pdf file to your phone without having to enter a password.
How to Remove Credit Card Statement PDF File Password
You may want to permanently delete the password from the pdf file so that you can print it or share it with anyone without them knowing your password.
- Locate the PDF statement you downloaded and right-click on it.
- Select the “Open With” option and select “Google Chrome”
- The statement will now be displayed on Google Chrome.
- Enter your password to open it, then use the Ctrl + P keyboard shortcut.
- Select the Print as PDF option from the destination.
- Click the Save option and navigate to the spot where you want to save the password-free file.
- You can now open the stored pdf file without having to enter a password.
What is my RBL credit card statement password?
A password is required to open the RBL credit card statement by email. This is a combination of your name and birth date. Enter the first four letters of your registered Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard name, followed by your birth date in DDMMYY format.
How to download my RBL credit card statement without a password?
Download the RBL MyCard app to check your RBL credit card statement without a password. To store the credit card statement on your phone without a password, tap 'View Statement' followed by 'Download Statement.
What is credit card statement details?
You can check your RBL credit card statement without a password by using the RBL MyCard app. To save the credit card statement on your phone without a password, tap 'View Statement', then 'Download Statement.'