IPPB Balance, IPPB Balance Check, IPPB Balance Check Number, Post Office Savings Account Balance Check at Online https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
India Post Payments Bank, abbreviated as IPPB, is a component of India Post that is owned by the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, India Post Payments Bank is a project of India Post that aims to provide banking services in distant areas of the country and promote financial inclusion.
Anyone can open a savings account at the Post Office, and the Post Office Savings Account now offers a 4% annual interest rate, The IPPB also offers digital services to its customers in order for them to access their accounts, Customers get access to mini statements, fund transfers, and account balance checks. Here, we’ll outline various methods for checking your Post Office Account Balance Check both online and offline.
The Big Number of Indians have a savings account at the post office. A minimum and maximum balance of Rs. 500 is required to start a post office saving account both online and offline, Your Mobile Number must be registered with your particular post office savings account in order to receive IPPB Balance Check Online and OTP through SMS,
IPPB Keep CIF Number and Date of Birth Ready for Mobile Number Registration to Your Account Learn Easy Ways to Check Your Post Office Savings Account Balance Online and Offline.
How to Get IPPB Balance Check By SMS
- To check balance through SMS, first register mobile number.
- To register a mobile number, type ‘REGESTER‘ and Send to ‘7738062873‘ from mobile number registered with Post Office savings or current account.
- After registration, one can check their account balance by typing ‘BALANCE‘ to 7738062873.
- To check mini statements, type ‘MINI‘ and send it to 7738062873.
- Now see the balance message will come to your mobile via SMS.
How to Check Post Office Account Balance Check By Missed call
- Dial 8424054994 from your registered mobile phone to enroll in Missed Call Banking.
- After your mobile number is registered, you can give a missed call to 8424054994 to get mini statement and balance enquiry.
- Give Missed to 8424046556 now for mini statement and balance enquiry.
- In few moments, you will get SMS stating IPPB Balance.
IPPB Balance Check through IPPB Mobile App
- Install IPPB mobile app on your mobile
- Enter Post Office Bank Account Number and Customer ID
- An OTP will be generated on the mobile number to which the Post Office bank account is linked for verification
- Enter the OTP received on the mobile number and register
- Set the MPIN by logging into the IPPB mobile app.
- After that you can check the account balance on IPPB mobile app
Post Office Savings Account Balance Check By Phone Banking
- Dial 155299 (All India Toll Free) from the mobile number linked to the Post Office Savings account
- Follow the IVRS options.
- Select the language.
- Select Savings Account Details.
- Select ‘Get Balance Option‘ to check account balance.
- Now IPPB Balance will be sent to your register mobile.
How to Get IPPB Balance Check By Online Banking
- Visit official website of Post Office www.indiapost.gov.in
- Create a new account
- A Post Office Account User ID and Password will be generated.
- Log in to the DoP e-banking portal and enter the Post Office Account User ID and Password
- Enter the mobile number registered to the Post Office Account, an OTP will be sent to the number
- Enter the OTP to verify
- Select the account option and one can check the balance in your account.
How to check Post Office savings account balance
Dial 155299 (toll-free) from the account's mobile number and enter the IVRS command. Select the language and the information of your savings account. Then, to check the account balance, click the 'get balance option'.
Can I check my post office account balance online?
Post office account balance can be checked online for that Use net banking, UPI app, Visit an ATM, Give a missed call, Send a text message, mobile banking, Check bank balance with an account number.
How can I check my post office account balance by missed call?
Balance enquiry – Missed call to 8424046556
Mini statement – Missed call to 8424026886