My JIO, मेरा जिओ, My JIO Login, मेरा JIO लॉगिन, My Jio View Call History, मेरा जियो कॉल इतिहास देखें, Jio Call History Delete at My Jio Login, मेरे जियो लॉगिन पर जियो कॉल हिस्ट्री डिलीट करें, Jio Call History by Customer Care, ग्राहक सेवा द्वारा Jio कॉल इतिहास, Jio Call History by SMS, एसएमएस द्वारा जियो कॉल इतिहास, My Jio Login Call History,
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, trading as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world.
Jio is a history making company in Indian telecommunications, the number of mobile users and data usage in India has increased tremendously with Jio company offering more data at lower rates, Jio has launched Fiber to Home service offering home broadband, television and telephone services.
Jio users should definitely register their mobile number in My Jio App, My Jio is a mobile app which is available on Google Play Store and Apple Store, Using the MyJio app you can view your high speed data balance, choose from a range of plans to recharge your number and manage your account, What are the uses of MyJio app explained in detail below.
- You can also check your active 4G or 5G plan along with validity.
- Check usage details for your calls, messages & data.
- Details statement for up to 6 months can be viewed.
- Locate nearby stores or JioNet hotspot.
- Update registered mobile number or email ID.
- You can know your My Jio account details with Live Chat etc.
My JIO Login
- My JIO Login is mandatory for Reliance Jio users.
- Let’s know how to register in My Jio app.
- Select ‘Mobile or Tab.
- Provide your Jio mobile number.
- Enter & Verify OTP received on Jio Number.
- You are now ready to use Jio Net.
My Jio Login for See or View Call History
- Open MyJio App.
- Select ‘My Statement’ from the My Jio menu.
- Specify the start and end dates.
- Select date and month from when you want Jio Call history.
- Click on ‘View’ to generate the statement.
- Now you can see the Jio Call History will be displayed on the mobile screen.
- You can also download My Jio Call History in PDF format.
Jio Call History Delete at My Jio Login
- After you view call history through Myjio login.
- If you want to save the call history then you can download the pdf file.
- Jio call history can be deleted if you don’t want it.
- My Jio Call History can be deleted with delete option.
My Jio Call History by USSD Code
- My Jio users can check call history through USSD code.
- But we can see only last five Jio call details.
- Dial the USSD code on your Android phone.
- Open your phone dialer app, enter the code *111*1*3# and dial.
- Wait for the phone to disconnect after dialing the My Jio USSD code.
- Now you will receive a pop-up message on your mobile number with information about your previous five call history.
Jio Call History by Customer Care
JIO users can get call history through customer service, To get call history through My Jio Customer Service number, For any queries or support you can also call customer service from your Jio SIM or 1800 88 99999 from any number.
- Users must contact Jio customer service for My Jio call history.
- Call 1800 889 9999 from Jio user’s registered mobile number.
- Now listen and follow the instructions provided by Jio Customer service IVR voice call.
- Listen to the instructions given by the IVR voice call and select the Call History option.
- Now a Jio customer service representative will be online to support you with your mobile phone number.
- You can ask Jio call history details from customer service.
- They will ask few questions for confirmation from Jio Customer Service.
- After confirming Jio customer details finally they will send you call history details through your registered email.
How to Get Jio Call History by Email
Jio has a very easy way for users to check Call History, My Jio user can get Call History by sending E-mail, see below how.
- To know Jio call history via e-mail you need to send an e-mail to email@example.com from your registered e-mail address.
- Jio Call History by E-mail Include the call history details along with the specified registered phone number.
- You will receive a Jio call history confirmation email and they will send you the call history details for the selected months.
Jio Call History by SMS
There are various ways for My Jio users to know any information, My Jio users can know the call history details through various ways, My Jio users cannot know the call history information through SMS, We will update the information as soon as the customer details and other services become available through SMS.
Download My Jio Login Call History for Postpaid / Prepaid
- To get postpaid and prepaid jio call history details, user needs to install MY jio app.
- Open the My Jio app.
- Select menu and go to my statement page.
- Here you can select only last 30 days of your call and data usage.
- Select your desired month and date and click View Now.
- This will open a screen with Postpaid / Prepaid options, select the usage option.
- Click on the Click Here button to view usage.
- Then call history will be displayed on the screen.