Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company, Kotak Bank provides ATM debit card to all new customers, If you have a Kotak Bank account and receive a new debit card, you must first generate a PIN before you may use the Kotak Debit Card online or for cash withdrawals.
Kotak Debit Card PIN Generation
Along with new debit cards every bank provides a PIN, Kotak Mahindra Bank debit cards now have a new PIN, The Kotak Debit card pin is a six-digit PIN, as opposed to other banks’ four-digit PIN, Users can reset their Kotak Debit card Pin online as well as offline.
If you have a Kotak bank account and receive a new debit card, you must first generate a PIN before you may use it online or for cash withdrawals, We will tell you how to generate Kotak Debit Card PINs online, Below we have explained various methods for you to generate Kotak Debit Card PIN Generation Online.
Generate Kotak Debit Card PIN By ATM Service
Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank can generate debit card PINs at ATMs in only a few minutes. The following are the detailed processes for generating a PIN through ATM.
- Go to the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM.
- Insert the debit card and choose the ‘PIN Generation’ option.
- The bank will send a Green PIN or an OTP to the registered mobile number of the user.
- To activate the debit card, go to an ATM within two days.
- After inserting the card, select ‘PIN Change’ from the ‘Banking’ menu.
- To generate a new PIN, enter the Green PIN or OTP received on your mobile number.
- To activate the card, enter the new debit card PIN again.
Kotak Debit Card PIN Generate By SMS
Kotak Debit Card Pins can also be obtained via SMS, The methods to generate a PIN using this offline mode are as follows – Send an SMS from your registered phone number to 9971056767 or 5676788 with the text ‘DEBITPIN (space) last four digits of your debit card number.
Generate Kotak Debit Card PIN through Customer Care
By aiding consumers over the phone, Kotak Mahindra Bank provides quick customer care. Users can also generate their Kotak debit card PIN by phoning the customer service hotline. Here are the methods for generating a Kotak Debit Card Pin via customer service.
- Customers must dial the customer service number (1860-266-2666) from their registered cell phone.
- Choose ‘ATM and Prepaid Card Services.
- Generate Green Pin option Select.
- Enter your debit card information for verification.
- Users will receive a one-time password (OTP) on their registered mobile number, which will be valid for two days.
- To activate the debit card and generate the PIN, go to the nearest Kotak ATM.
Kotak Bank Debit Card PIN Generate through Net Banking
Using Kotak Bank Net Banking, you can easily activate your Kotak Bank Debit Card Generate PIN, Kotak Debit Card PIN can be generated using net banking credentials, Here is a step-by-step guide on how to generate PIN through Kotak Net Banking.
- Visit Kotak Bank net banking Official website at https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Select “Debit Card” in the menu.
- Select “Insta Re-generation of PIN” from the menu.
- Select the debit card from the drop-down option.
- Put in your new preferred PIN, input it again, and then click “Confirm.”
Generate Kotak Debit Card PIN through Mobile Banking
Kotak Bank offers mobile banking service to generate debit card PIN through bank’s Kotak-811 app, You can generate Kotak Debit Card PIN using Mobile Banking on your own, Here is a step-by-step guide on how to generate a debit card PIN through Kotak Mobile Banking.
- Install the Kotak-811 app on the mobile device after downloading it.
- User entered mobile number when signing up.
- Make an MPIN to sign in.
- Choose the “Service Request” option, then the “Debit Card” option.
- ‘Re-generate PIN’ should be chosen.
- insert the MPIN for verification.
- To finish the process, enter a new PIN and click “Submit.”
Generate Kotak Debit Card PIN through Kotak Website
On the bank’s official website, a new Kotak Debit Card Pin can be generated. The steps to create a new PIN for a Kotak Debit Card are listed below.
- To generate a pin, go to the official website at https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/generate-pin.html. that bank.
- ‘Debit and Credit Cards’ can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Service Request’ link.
- ‘Generate PIN for all your Kotak Cards’ should be clicked.
- Choose the version after choosing the card type.
- Enter the card’s number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- Retype the PIN after entering a new one.
- To finish the procedure, click ‘Confirm’.
Kotak Bank Debit Card PIN Generate By Physical
Kotak Bank Official Website or Mobile Bank, Net Banking, new Kotak Debit Card PIN can be generated, If one does not want to choose online or offline mode, Kotak Bank Physical Debit Card allows users to use PIN generation mode.
- visit the bank’s official website.
- To sign in, enter your username and password.
- ‘Debit Card’ should be selected.
- ‘Request for Physical PIN’ should be chosen.
- the card’s information and the communication address.
- To finish the procedure, click ‘Submit’.
- Within a week, the user will receive a physical PIN.
- The procedure will result in Physical ATM fees.
- which will be taken from the account of the user.
How can I know my Kotak card PIN?
Kotak Bank Debit Card PIN Generate By Login to Net Banking at www.kotak.com, Login to Kotak Mobile Banking App, Or call our 24 hour customer contact center toll free on 1860 266 2666.
How can I generate Kotak ATM PIN at home?
Kotak Mobile Banking App Go to Service Request -> Debit card requests Select Regenerate PIN, Kotak Net Banking Go to Debit card Select Instant Re – generation of PIN.
How can I get 6 digit PIN in Kotak Mahindra bank?
Login to Net Banking at www.kotak.com, Login to Kotak Mobile Banking App, Or call our 24 hour customer contact center toll free on 1860 266 2666.
How can I get 6 digit PIN in Kotak Mahindra bank?
Enter your Kotak Mahindra net banking credentials. To log in, enter the CRN or customer ID and password. Choose “Credit Cards” from the main menu. Select “Change or Create 6 digit chip credit card/ ATM PIN” from the dropdown box under Credit Cards.