Kotak Bank Passbook Request Online & Offline, Kotak Bank Passbook Request Online, Kotak Passbook Download at https://www.kotak.com.
Kotak Bank offers a Various of banking services in India, Kotak is one of India’s most well-known banks, and its customers are pleased to have access to a number of online services that assist the Digital India Campaign.
The owner of a Kotak 811 online account is also not provided with a passbook facility, All of these customers can submit an online request for a Kotak bank passbook while staying in their residences, This manual provides a thorough, step-by-step explanation of how to apply for a Kotak 811 passbook online.
You don’t need to keep a passbook with you to access your Kotak811 digital savings account, The Kotak Mobile Banking App allows you to view all of your transactions online, If you need a statement of your transactions for documentation, you can request one there and get it sent to your registered email address.
If you still prefer the passbook, you can apply for it online, and it will be delivered to the communication address of your choice within 7-10 working days, according to bank records. Only Kotak bank KYC complete account holders are eligible to request the passbook, Only users who are applying for Passbook for the first time may use this approach. Please visit the closest bank location if you require a second passbook.
How to Get Kotak Bank Passbook Request Online
- First Install Kotak 811 App from the play store or App Store on your phone.
- After installing the app, launch it and select Log in to your account by clicking here.
- Now, input your CRN and press the Submit button.
- You must input your six-digit MPIN, which you chose at registration, on the same screen. Read this tutorial to reset your Kotak 811 MPIN if you’ve forgotten it.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number from the next screen. Put this OTP code into the appropriate field, then click the Submit button.
- Once you see a window indicating that you have successfully enrolled in the App, tap OK.
- Screens will then prompt you to choose a profile photo in order to activate fingerprint security settings. Please adhere to these and finish the setup.
- You may now see several settings related to your account on the home screen. At the bottom of the menu, select the Service Request option.
- Select the Account Service Requests option on the new screen.
- Tap the Passbook Activation/Deactivation option to continue.
- The account number selection and account holder name are both requested on the following screen. To transmit the Kotak bank passbook request online, tap the Activate button.
- Confirm your account number and account holder’s name on the next screen, then click the Confirm button.To apply for a passbook, click the confirm button. Your request has now been successfully filed, and you will receive the Service Request ID for future reference. You may complete Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes if you follow these 12 simple steps.
How to Get Kotak Bank Passbook from the Branch
- Wait five working days after submitting your request for it to be processed.
- then request a passbook at your local branch.
- Show them the request ID you received by SMS on your registered cellphone number if necessary.
- Your Kotak Bank account passbook will now be printed with the account number, IFSC code, and CRN code.
How can I get Kotak passbook online?
Yes, Kotak Mahindra Bank provides a digital passbook via its Kotak 811 app. You can view all of your transactions online by downloading the passbook in PDF format.
How do I apply for passbook?
A new passbook must be obtained at the home branch by the account holder. Reach out to the closest branch with your documentation. This is the only option to replace a misplaced passbook. Write a justification for needing a new passbook on an application.
Can I convert Kotak 811 to normal account?
How can my 811 account be transformed into a complete KYC account? To convert your account to a complete KYC account, visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank location closest to you as the process requires in-person verification.