Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change, Kotak Bank mobile number change, Kotak Bank Account mobile number Update, Kotak Bank Account Mobile Number Change, How to Change Kotak Bank Mobile Number.
Kotak Mahindra Bank customers who have changed or lost their mobile number can now change their mobile number registered with the bank through Mobile Banking, Online Net Banking and Kotak Bank ATM.
Changing the mobile number registered to your account with Kotak Bank is now very easy, Now in this digital world, you can change bank account mobile number very easily, how to change mobile number in kotak bank through net banking and kotak mobile app is detailed below.
How to Kotak Bank Mobile Number Change via Banch
To update your mobile number in Kotak Bank, fill the mobile number update application form and you can visit the nearest branch along with a valid photo identity proof, to locate the nearest branch you can Book Appointment Click here.
Kotak Bank Account Mobile Number Change via Kotak-811
- First Install Kotak-811 Mobile Bank App.
- Open Kotak-811 Mobile Bank App.
- Enter Your Mobile Number Get OTP.
- Enter OTP Number and Set Pin Number.
- After Go to Home Page.
- Click the Menu List.
- Click to Update contact details.
- Select and Click Mobile Number Update Option.
- Enter Mobile Number Get OTP.
- Enter OTP Number and Click Sumit Button.
Change/Update Kotak Bank Registered Mobile Number Through Net Banking
- To change your mobile number online visit Net Banking Page Official Website https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2.
- Enter your CRN/Customer ID and password to log in to Kotak Net Banking Account.
- When pressing the login button, you will be sent 6-digit code to you via mail and SMS, enter that code in the field box.
- Press on the selection of profile/update contact details in the home page.
- By using the Edit option next to the Mobile Number option, you can search for information on mobile number changes.
- You will see the screen saying “Please update your mobile number”, enter your mobile number and press “Submit”.
- Kotak Net Banking will ask you to validate your information through the following channels before you update your mobile number.
- Secret Questions, OTP, Debit Card, Credit Card, Aadhaar Number Choose one of the aforementioned choices and enter the necessary information. To continue, click “Submit”.
- So that’s it. At this moment, your Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number has been updated. The corresponding affirmation message will appear on your screen.
NOTE – Kotak Bank has disabled the ability to change cellphone numbers through online banking or the mobile banking app. As a result, the approaches outlined below may not be suitable for everyone. To upgrade to a new number, the sole alternative is to visit the home branch and complete a mobile number update form, Mobile number can be changed through below details when option to change mobile number using Kotak Bank internet banking or mobile banking app is reopened