Kotak 811 Account Number, kotak Account Number, Kotak Bank Account Number, kotak Bank 811 Account Number
Kotak 811 Launches India’s First Zero-Contact, Video KYC Savings Account, Kotak 811 is a zero balance account, You can open sitting at home, You will have your account opened in Kotak Bank within few hours, A Kotak executive will visit your address for KYC verification, Your Kotak 811 account can be fully upgraded to a savings account with zero balance, checkbook facility and no limit on cash deposits / withdrawals.
How to know my kotak 811 Account Number
As Kotak 811 Account process is online, you won’t get passbook in welcome kit, so you don’t know account number firstly we will tell you how to know my Kotak 811 account number, Things to Know about Kotak Account Number While doing the process described below you must have a registered mobile number for your account, Use Mobile Banking on your computer or smartphone to download account details.
How to Check Kotak Bank Account Number using Kotak-811 App
- Install Kotak 811 mobile banking app on your phone.
- Kotak 811 App and Register with your CRN and Registered Mobile Number by Varying with OTP.
- Create a six-digit MPIN or create a fingerprint scanner / pace ID to start the pattern.
- Once you have logged in to the mobile banking app, tap the Kotak 811 option from the menu.
- Next on your mobile screen, you can see Kotak account number and CRN and IFSC number.
- You can also view balance and mini statement in your Kotak 811 account.
How to Get Kotak Bank Account Number from Net Banking
- Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking www.netbanking.kotak.com/knb2.
- Click on Login button and enter your CRN and password.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number correctly and click on the ‘Login Securely‘ button.
- Click on the “Accounts” option from the menu on the home page.
- You can choose your account type savings, current, loan account etc.
- You can see your Kotak account number, IFSC and other account details on the screen.
- On mobile or desktop screen, you can now view Kotak home branch address under personal details section.
- View Kotak 811 account number, CRN, IFSC number and account balance.
How to know my Kotak 811 Branch
Kotak 811 is an online zero account so your nearest branch will be assigned as your home branch, If you need exact details of Kotak 811 Account Ranch Name and IFSC Code you can get it online.
- Login to Kotak Net Banking website with CRN and password.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Then click on “View and Edit Profile” option.
- Then from the new page scroll down to the Personal Details section.
- Now you can see your Kotak Account home branch address in kotak bank.
How many digits is Kotak 811 account number?
The typical account number for Kotak Mahindra Bank is 14 digits long.
How do I convert my 811 account to a normal account?
To convert your account to a complete KYC account, go to your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank office.
What is the difference between Kotak 811 and normal account?
Customers of Kotak 811 are not required to keep a minimum average balance.