Indian Overseas Bank is an Indian public sector bank based in Chennai, IOB was one of the 14 major banks taken over by the government of India, Indian Overseas Bank has made many online and offline services available to its customers, What are IOB Online and offline services, how users can Download IOB Statement online and offline, See below we have explained such things.
Bank statements can also be used as official documents for verification purposes if ever applying for a personal loan, Your IOB Statement is a great document to verify your identity and show proof of your income, IOB bank statement is a great tool for customers to track their money, Statements are documents that help IOB customers trace their financial transactions, How to take IOB statement in detail below.
IOB Statement Offline
Indian Overseas Bank customers have to go directly to the bank to get an offline statement, Customers can go to their nearest branch and take statement print in Passbook, The statement taken in the bank passbook is officially valid, If customers want Xerox copies of IOB Statement, they can ask the Bank Manager and take a print.
IOB Statement Offline Xerox copies are taken and signed and sealed by the manager, this statement given by the bank manager is valid in government offices and private companies, But the bank charges 10 to 25 rupees for each xerox copy.
IOB Statement Download Through Netbanking
Any customer of Indian Overseas Bank can download bank statement through net banking at any time, Bank statements can also be used as official documents for verification purposes by income tax payers and in case of applying for a personal loan, How to Download IOB Bank Statement Downoad through Netbanking is detailed below.
- Indian Overseas Bank customers visit website www.iob.in.
- Click on the option for Online Internet Banking and login with username and password.
- Click on statement option then select your desired statement date and month and year and submit.
- Now the statement will be displayed on the desktop screen.
- Click on statement print option and take Xerox or save PDF format file.
IOB Bank Statement Through IOB Mobile
Indian Overseas Bank account holders can avail many services through IOB Mobile, If IOB Mobile App is in your mobile, Almost Bank is in your hands, How to Download Bank Statement and Mini Statement in IOB Mobile App See Below Step by Step by Detail.
- First install IOB Mobile App.
- IOB Mobile App is available on Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- After Install Open the IOB Mobile App.
- Enter mobile number, submit OTP, Submit other details also
- IOB customers need to register with the mobile number linked to their account.
- Successful IOB Mobile App after open.
- Click on statement on IOB Mobile home page.
- On the IOB Bank Statement page select the date and month and year for your required statement.
- Click on Download Statement PDF File and Save.
IOB Mini Statement Through ATM
Indian Overseas Bank customers can avail mini statement through ATM center, See below how to withdraw mini statement from ATM.
- Go to IOB ATM Center.
- Insert the ATM card in the IOB ATM machine.
- Select your language Hindi or English other.
- Later on Select Banking.
- Different types of services are displayed on the ATM screen.
- Select the Mini Statement option.
- Then the mission will ask you to enter the ATM PIN number.
- Enter the IOB ATM PIN number.
- Now take the mini statement slip from the ATM machine.
How can I get my IOB bank statement online?
Customers can opt for IOB Account Statement online through IOB's Net Banking Portal.
How can I check my IOB bank statement?
For IOB statement call missed call number 84240 22122.
How do I open a PDF statement in IOB?
Enter your first 4 digits customer id followed by last 4 digits of your mobile number to open the statement document. Doing this will open the entire IOB bank statement pdf file.