Instant Pan Card Pdf Download as E-PAN Card Online Using Aadhaar Number at https://eportal.incometax.gov.in…
Instant PAN is an identity document for various income tax payers of the country, get digitally signed PAN in electronic PDF format for free, with the help of Aadhaar and with your mobile number OTP linked with Aadhaar, In the old system there was a long process to get a PAN card, the document submission and application process used to take more than 20 days to get a PAN card.
PAN card must be given when opening an account in the bank, Without PAN card we cannot deposit and withdraw money beyond 50000 in the bank, If you buy more than 30000 in gold shop, you must show PAN card, Now PAN card is an essential document for everyone.
In view of the growing needs, the Income Tax Department has come up with a new system called Instant e-PAN, Instant e-PAN can be obtained with your Aadhaar in just 10 minutes, How to get Instant e-PAN with your Aadhaar is written below in detail.
Instant Pan Card
Income Tax Department has recently introduced e-PAN card witch is digital format Pdf, This is Immediate allotment of PAN to first time Taxpayers,e-PAN Card is one of the most important documents of an Indian citizen.
E-PAN is basically your Digitally signed PAN card, It will be issued in Electronic Format, Details such as name, Photograph and date of birth are retained through the QR code provided on the instant PAN card.
Getting instant e-PAN is hassle-free and Paperless in digital format Pdf, Instant e-PAN can be obtained within minutes by providing Aadhaar Number otherdetails of the candidate , The Instant e-PAN will contain the same name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and address as in the Aadhaar database.
How to Download Instant PAN Card by Aadhaar Number
e-PAN is a Digitally Signed PAN Card issued in Electronic format based on OTP Data of Aadhaar, Instant PAN Card Linking / Validating Email ID (Registered with your Aadhaar) is option.
- Go to the e-Filing Portal home page and Click Instant e-PAN Link at https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/.
- Check the status on the e-PAN page and then click Continue on the Download e-PAN option.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar on the e-PAN Download page and click Continue.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered with Aadhaar Enter it Click Continue button Go to next page.
- On the current status of your e-PAN request page, you can see the status of your e-PAN request.
- If a new e-PAN is generated or allotted, click Download e-PAN to download a copy of the e-PAN Card Pdf.
How to Download Instant PAN Card from Income Tax of India Website
- e-PAN Card can be Downloaded from the Link Provided at the Official Website https://eportal.incometax.gov.in.
- On home page see below quick links View various services Click on Instant PAN Card option.
- You will be redirected to another page, Check Pending E-PAN Request Status / Click Continue E-PAN Download option.
- Enter the Aadhaar number in the e-PAN search box and click Continue.
- On the OTP verification page, enter the 6-digit OTP received on your mobile number registered with Aadhaar and click Continue.
- On the View / Download e-PAN page, you can see the status of your e-PAN request.
- Click on Download to download PDF copy of e-PAN if new e-PAN is allotted.
- Xerox the PDF copy of e-PAN and use it for further Income Tax Filling and bank purposes.
Instant PAN Card Pdf Password
After Downloading the Instant PAN Card, you have to enter the password to open it, This password will contain your date of birth as written in DD / MM / YYYY format as filled in your instant PAN card application form, Type date and month and year in Instant e-PAN Pdf File and open it.
What is PAN?
PAN, or Permanent Account Number, is a 10-digit alphanumeric unique number. The
Income-tax department issues PAN as per the Income Tax Act & Rules. PAN is also required by
financial institutions and agencies.
What is Aadhaar based Instant PAN?
Aadhaar-based instant PAN allotment service is to allot PAN in near-real time. You are required
to quote a valid Aadhaar number issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
and is not linked with any PAN, The e-KYC data of that Aadhaar number is exchanged with the
Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI), After due process of e KYC data in Income-tax
database , you get a PAN.
Is this PAN valid? Is it different from the PAN issued via other modes of application?
Yes, this PAN is valid. It is not different from the PAN issued by Income-tax department via other modes of application. However, this PAN is paperless, online and free of cost.
If I apply for Instant PAN, how will I get the allotted PAN?
You can download your PAN by submitting the Aadhaar number at Check Status of PAN. You
will also get the PAN in PDF format by your email, if your email-id is registered with Aadhaar.
What is e-PAN?
e-PAN is a digitally signed PAN card issued in electronic formatby the Income – tax department.
Is e-PAN a valid form of PAN?
Yes, e-PAN is a valid proof of PAN. e-PAN contains a QR code having demographic details
of PAN applicant such as name, date of birth and photograph. These details are accessible
through a QR code reader. e-PAN is duly recognised by Notification No. 7 of 2018 dated
27.12.2018, issued by the Principal Director General of Income-Tax (Systems).
Who can apply for allotment of Instant PAN through Aadhaar e-KYC?
PAN applicants who have an Aadhaar number from UIDAI and have registered their mobile
number with Aadhaar, can apply.
How is Aadhaar verified through instant PAN?
UIDAI sends an OTP to the registered mobile number through the process of Aadhaar e-KYC.