India’s Ministry of Finance has introduced a new service called Instant PAN Card Online Application regestration based on Aadhaar Number, The Instant e-PAN Card Online Service is Available at Income Tax Department Official Website, Now it is very easy for everyone to get Instant PAN Card.
Now everyone can get Instant PAN through their mobile phone within 10 minutes, No need to go around agency or Meesewa for PAN card, People can generate e-PAN more quickly online without any charge, How to get Instant PAN Card through Aadhaar number is explained below.
Instant PAN Card Online Application
Instant PAN Card is a great option for those who urgently need a PAN Card, Instant PAN Card Application process online is very easy, Anyone can Apply for instant pan card online on their own, no need to depend on anyone, Instant PAN Card Online Application link Available at https://eportal.incometax.gov.in.
Click on the Instant E-PAN link in the row under Quick Links on the home page of the Income Tax Department official website, Then you will be redirected to the next page, If you click Get New e-PAN Link there Instant PAN Card Online Application will appear.
How to Apply Instant Pan Card Online
- To apply for instant PAN, please visit the e-Filing website of Income-tax department. https://eportal.incometax.gov.in.
- Click the link- ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar.
- Click the link- ‘Get New PAN’.
- Fill in your Aadhaar in the space provided, enter captcha and confirm.
- The applicant will receive an OTP on the registered Aadhaar mobile number submit
- this OTP in the text box on the webpage.
- After submission, an acknowledgement number will be generated. Please keep this acknowledgment number for future reference.
- On successful completion, a message will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile
- number and e-mail id (if registered in UIDAI & authenticated by OTP). This message specifies the acknowledgement number.