Savings account holders in Indian Bank may occasionally find it necessary to check the balance, Indian Bank Mini Statement not only helps the bank customer track the financial status and know how much they have spent and what is left in their account, but also helps track any fraudulent activity.
Bharatiya Bank allows customers to access mini statements through various online and offline modes, Indian Bank Mini Statement enables users to get details of latest transactions made in their respective accounts, For phone banking facilities, an Indian Bank customer must ensure that their mobile number is registered with the bank.
Indian Bank Mini Statement
One can get Indian Bank mini statement service without visiting ATM center or your home branch, with the help of mobile banking services and internet banking services can get information about mini-statement or any recently done transaction, If the user does not have internet connection or smartphone, in that case also he can get Indian Bank mini statement with the help of missed call service or SMS service.
Indian Bank customers can also check their account balance at any bank ATM, You can also check your account balance using Indian Bank’s SMS service, through a missed call, at an ATM, through online banking or through their mobile app, Let’s see how to download Indian Bank mini statement online using your phone.
How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- Link to Indian Bank account using any mobile number,
- Call Indian Bank Mini Statement Number 1800-425-00000 or 8108781085.
- The call will be disconnected after two rings.
- The bank system processes a mini-statement that displays the last three transactions.
- Your register will come as a mini-statement message to your mobile
Indian Bank Mini Statement Using By SMS Banking
- Indian Bank can request for mini statement through SMS number
- Customers can get mini statement of last three transactions in the bank account with the help of SMS banking services.
- SMS method for mini statement is also easy and fast.
- Send an SMS LATRAN MPIN> send to 9444394443.
- An Indian Bank customer will receive an SMS containing the last three transactions in the bank account.
How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement by ATM
- Visit any nearby Indian Bank ATM or Other Bank ATM.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter the ATM 4 digit, PIN.
- Select the Mini Statement option on the screen.
- Select Yes if you want a printed copy of the mini statement.
- Take a printed copy of the mini statement and see it.
How can I check my Indian Bank mini statement?
If you have an Indian Bank account, you can view your mini statement by entering your registered cellphone number. Simply leave a message at the Indian Bank small statement miss call number 8108781085 or 180042500000 to acquire your Indian Bank mini statement.
How can I get mini statement of Indian Bank by SMS?
Select “Messages,” then “Write Messages.” Type in the keyword, followed by a space, followed by the account number, followed by another space, and finally the M-PIN as specified in the keyword help. Send it to 94443-94443 by pressing ok. When the message has been delivered. You will receive the information by SMS.
How can I check my last 5 transaction balance in Indian Bank?
Missed Call or SMS and mini statement via ATM to know balance of last 5 transactions in Indian Bank.