How to Update Email ID in SBI, How to Update SBI Email ID, how to Update Email ID in SBI, SBI Email ID Update, SBI Account Email ID Update at Online www.onlinesbi.com.
State Bank provides all types of online and offline banking needs to every customer, State Bank has more customers than other banks, SBI is providing better services than other government banks, SBI offers several digital banking facilities to its customers to easily access their accounts using mobile banking or net banking.
You should always keep your SBI account email address updated, SBI informs account holder about certain things through email, If your email is not linked to your SBI account, You may miss important communication, transactional messages sent from SBI.
SBI Email ID Update
It is also easy to update our email id online using digital banking services through SBI Bank, Updating Email ID in SBI Account is a part of such online service, SBI mobile banking or net banking services not only allow us to update our email id in bank records but also to access many banking features that require visiting banks.
If unable to access your old registered email id for SBI bank account or you want to register new email id for your SBI bank account, you can do it online through internet banking facility, we will tell you how to update email id in SBI online through various steps.
How to Update SBI Email ID Via Net Banking
- Visit SBI net Banking Official website www.onlinesbi.com.
- Click on Login button and enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code and then enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘My Accounts & Profile‘ option from the main menu on the home page.
- From the sub menu, click on the ‘Profile‘ option.
- Click on Profile option in SBI NetBanking.
- Now click on ‘My Profile‘ option from the new page.
- Now, on the screen, enter your profile password and click the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Then, on the new page, just before the email address, select the ‘Change‘ option.
- Enter your new email address’ and click the ‘Submit‘ button on the next page.
- You will now receive an OTP on the registered email id.
- Open the email received from SBI, Then you will see PDF file attached.
- Password to open PDF file is your registered mobile number.
- After you open the PDF file, note the OTP mentioned in it.
- Enter this OTP in the field box provided on the screen and then click on the Accept button.
- You have to choose the method of approval by using debit card, OTP via SMS or withdrawing branch.
- The simplest method is to verify using OTP.
- Now, an OTP will be delivered to your registered mobile number, Fill up the field with the OTP, then press the Accept button.
- You can also use debit card details to verify the request by entering the card number, expiry date and ATM PIN.
How to Change SBI Email ID Through YONO SBI App
- First Install YONO SBI Mobile Banking App on your Mobile Phone.
- YONO SBI Mobile Banking App Available Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- After Instal YONO SBI Open and Enter Regeter Mobile number and Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP and login with your account number and debit card details.
- Now click on menu option.
- Select Service and Request option.
- Click Update Email under Mobile Number Update.
- Clear your old email Id and enter new email.
- Finally click Update button.
- You will receive the message Your Email ID Successfully Submitted and Updated 24 Hours.