ICICI Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in the private banking sector in India, ICICI has a wide range of digital banking facilities through its internet banking and mobile banking app, ICICI Bank also makes great efforts to satisfy the customers providing excellent online and offline services.
While you are using ICICI Bank Debit Card, you need to be very careful, You may forget and enter wrong PIN number more than three times while using debit card, Debit card will be automatically blocked after entering wrong PIN number.
ICICI Debit Card Unblock
Even if you have a large amount in your bank account, you should be careful about your debit card, You can easily block and unblock your debit card using online facilities, You can temporarily block your debit card if you think it’s lost and find it later, Once you find your debit card you can unblock debit card online.
To Block or Unblock ICICI Debit Card Online you must have mobile number registered to your account, Your mobile number should have network to receive OTP via SMS, Currently there are three methods available to unblock debit card, Internet banking, iMobile app, Whatsapp banking by using which user can easily unblock debit card, How to Block and Unblock ICICI Debit Card Online Explained below step by step various methods.
How to Unblock ICICI Debit Card using Net Banking
- Open ICICI Official Website www.icicibank.com on your computer or any device.
- Click on the Login button and enter your User ID and Password to login to your account.
- Click on ‘OVERVIEW‘ from the menu and then from the sub-menu, click on the ‘My View‘ option.
- Then from left side menu under services section, click on ‘Block‘ or ‘Unblock‘ Debit card’.
- Select the account number and debit card you want to unblock.
- Select the ‘Unblock’ button and then select the reason for unblocking the card.
- Click on the Read T&C link and then right tick before “I have read“.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button and then enter the ‘OTP‘ received on your registered mobile number.
- Your debit card is now unblocked.
- You will receive an SMS, email and a message on the screen that your debit card has been successfully unblocked.
How to Unblock ICICI Debit Card Via iMobile App
- Open the iMobile app on your mobile phone.
- iMobile App Log in to the app using a four-digit pin number or fingerprint.
- Then tap on ‘Services’ option from iMobile main dashboard.
- Then tap on ‘Card Services’ option.
- Tap on ‘Block / Unblock Debit Card‘ option under Card Services menu.
- Select the reason for unlocking the debit card and then press the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your bank registered mobile number and hit submit button.
- Your ICICI Debit Card is now unblocked.
How to Unblock ICICI Debit Card Using Whatsapp
- ICICI Bank now offers Whatsapp banking feature.
- ICICI WhatsApp Banking Number 8640086400 in your WhatsApp Add.
- Send ‘Hi’ to start a chat on ICICI WhatsApp Banking.
- In response you will receive the main menu.
- From the menu, select the ‘Block/Unblock Card’ option.
- Now type ‘unblock’ in the chat box and send.
- Select your debit card number from the list of cards shown on the display.
- You will receive a six digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter and send the OTP on WhatsApp.
- Your debit card is now unblocked using Whatsapp.
How can I unblock my Debit card online?
raise an application for unblocking the ATM card online
How do I unblock a blocked Debit card?
submit a written application at the nearest bank branch.
What to do if ICICI card is blocked?
ICICI Bank has a customer care number 1860-120-7777 on which you can call from your registered mobile number and request to unblock your ICICI credit card.