YouTube is one of the largest video streaming websites in the world, More than 500 hours of streaming content is uploaded every minute, YouTube is extremely popular across the globe, YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform headquartered in San Bruno, California, Netflix and Prime unlike other streaming media platform, independent content creators run YouTube.
What is My Activity on YouTube
YouTube records the history of the videos you have watched on its site, YouTube saves their user data to deliver personalized ads and videos, Therefore, users should be aware of their personal privacy, YouTube Watch History makes it easy to find videos you’ve watched recently and improves your video recommendations,
YouTube tracks and stores portions of user activity such as search history and viewing history, YouTube search history and viewing history can be viewed and deleted so users can manage this data to protect their privacy.
How to View My Activity on YouTube
YouTube stores daily activity of viewers on the platform, YouTube tracks and stores user activity such as comments, search history and watch TV history, subscribe, YouTube search history and view history can be viewed, If you want to view your viewing history on YouTube then select the appropriate option below and follow the instructions.
How to View My YouTube Activity on iPhone
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Sign in from the drop-down menu and select Account.
- Tap the three dots again to view YouTube history.
- Select Settings, then select History and Privacy.
- Tap Week to see a summary of your weekly viewing history.
- Tap a day to see a summary of your daily viewing history.
- View YouTube Activity depending on the option you choose.
How to View My YouTube Activity on Android
- Open the YouTube app on your Android phone.
- Click on Library on the right side of the YouTube screen.
- Click on View all at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on the three vertical dots at the top right of the screen.
- Now you will see Youtube history.
How to View My YouTube Activity on Any Device
- Open YouTube on Any Device.
- Click on History on the left side.
- Now some options will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Watch and search history.
- My Activity will redirect to the YouTube History page.
- Follow this link https://myactivity.google.com/product/youtube?hl=en&utm_medium=web&utm_source=youtube.
- On the new page click on ‘Saving your YouTube History’
- In Subsettings you will see three YouTube History options as seen below.
- Include the YouTube videos you watch.
- Include your searches on YouTube.
- Include YouTube voice and audio activity.