Google Photos is one of the world’s most popular photo sharing and editing app from Google product, Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google, Google Photos mobile app is available for Android, iOS and web version for any PC operating system like Windows and Mac OS X, The Google Photos mobile app comes built-in on all Android phones, but iPhone users can download it from the Apple App Store.
The most interesting feature of Google Photos is that it offers users unlimited storage, Users can upload their photos and videos in quality setting, original or compressed, You can use Google Photos Locked Folder to view private photos and videos, Apart from this, the Google Photos application is so well designed that it surpasses any photo editing application.
You can edit images, videos, crop them and create beautiful visual designs, Google Photos shares 15 gigabytes of free storage space with other Google services like Google Drive and Gmail, In addition to providing a convenient location and storage for images, videos, Google Photos also allows users to share content and communicate with each other.
What is My Activity on Google Photos
If you take photos or videos with Android or Apple Mobile Phones with Google Photos installed, they are automatically saved in Google Photos, It’s easy to find all the photos and videos you’ve uploaded to your Google Photos account, All your photos and videos are saved in a separate gallery in the Google Photos app, All the photos and videos that you have screenshotted on your mobile or received in WhatsApp chat will be saved separately in the gallery.
Google Photos and Videos works like a Gallery app, You can view your photos and videos in the Google Photos App and share them with others, Download images from Google Photos and backup photos and upload or share images to other social media apps, Google Photos offers several ways to help you find your videos and photos, You can use the search feature to get your photos and access different folders.
Google Photos is not only a convenient place to store and organize Google Photos but also allows you to make comments on albums of your partner accounts, The following steps will show you how to view activity in Google Photos on desktop or Android but not on iPhone.
How to View My Activity on Google Photos
- Open Google Photos App.
- You can see your photos and videos on the screen.
- Scroll down the screen to view your photos Daily and Monthly, Year Wise.
- You can see your old video or photos by searching in the search box.
- You can know how much storage is used in Google Photos App.
- You can find deleted photos in Trash.
- Photos deleted in Trash will be completely deleted in 60 days.
- You can restore your important photos that you accidentally deleted in the trash.
How to View My Google Photos Activity on iPhone
- Install the Google Photos App on your Iphone Mobile.
- After installing the app, take a photo of yourself or a video of your surroundings.
- When you open the Google Photos app on your mobile you will see all the photos and videos.
- You should see the photo you just took on your iPhone mobile at the top.
- Try scrolling down to see what more photos there are.
- Want to see an unforgettable photo from your past?
- Tap Search for your old memorable photo.
- In the search bar above, type the name of the photos like “Temple” or “Marriage”.
- According to the keyword you type in the search box, the “marriage” or “Birth Day” photos will show you on the screen.
- Learn how to search by people objects & places in your photos via this Link
- Edit Photos & Edit Videos using the photo or video you just took and add some fun to it
How to View My Google Photos Activity on Android
- Install the Google Photos App on your Android Mobile.
- After installing the Google Photos App, take a photo of yourself or a video of your surroundings.
- When you open the Android Google Photos App, you’ll see all the photos and videos on your account.
- You should see the photo you just took on your Android mobile.
- Try scrolling down to see what other photos and videos there are.
- Want to see your favorite old photo?
- Tap Search for your old memorable photos and video.
- In the search bar above, type the name of the photos like “Famely Pary” or “Marriage”.
- According to the keyword you type in the search box, the “Festival” or “Birth Day” photos will show you on the screen.
How to View My Google Photos Activity on Any Device
- Open Google Chrome on any Device.
- Now click on the nine dots at the top right side of the screen.
- Google Apps can be seen by clicking on the nine dots.
- Select Photos in Google Apps.
- Now you can see your photos daily and monthly, year wise on screen.
- You can see your old video or photos by searching the name of Wise in the search box.
- You can know how much storage is used in Google Photos App and if the storage is not enough you can increase it by paying some amount.
- You can see photos deleted before 60 days in Trash.
- Photos deleted in Android Mobile Google Photos Trash will be completely deleted in 60 days.
- If you accidentally delete your important photos in the trash, you can restore them within 60 days.