Google Maps is a web mapping platform and consumer application, Google Maps was released in September 2008 for Android and iOS devices, Google Maps has been popular with users since its inception and there is no Mups that can match Google Maps, Google Maps is recognized as the most popular smartphone app in the world, It provides satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, real-time traffic conditions and route planning for travel by foot, car, bike, air and public transport.
Google Maps is one of the most widely used services these days, Google Maps has many features, It’s an incredibly versatile tool that’s quick and easy to manage, although it can be difficult for the average user to know how to use, From measuring the distance between any two places to giving directions to drivers, bikers, walkers and public transport users, It helps users to know how long it takes to travel through different routes.
What is My Activity on Google Maps
One of the key features of the Google Maps Timeline platform is, Allows you to view places you’ve been to in the past and the routes you used to get there, Google Maps Location History is a feature of your Google Account, Saves details of all the places you visit and the routes to get there, It works on any mobile device where you’re signed in to your Google account and have location history turned on, Data collected through location history in Google Maps is available to view both on the Maps website in your desktop browser and in the Maps app for Android or iOS.
How to View My Activity on Google Maps
If you use Google Maps to get around often, you may have a search history list in your Maps activity, Google Maps Timeline feature affects the fact that Google tracks your location in the background, Location data may still be saved to your Google Account as part of your use of other Google sites, apps, and services, even if you turn on settings like Desktop or Mobile App Activity and turn off location history.
When you click on the Google Maps search box it will automatically show you a list of your recent searches, You can edit your Google Maps timeline at any time and delete your location history in the Google Maps timeline, But if you want to see older items in your Google Maps search history, You need to go to the Google Maps activity page.
the process is exactly the same whether you are using a PC or a Windows or iPhone and Android mobile user, Note that you must be signed in to your Google Account to view Google Maps search history, Watch detailed step-by-step instructions on how to find and view your Google Maps search history.
- Go to the Google Maps website and click the three line menu button in the top left corner.
- Open the menu and select “Your Timeline“.
- Google Maps now displays a map showing all the places you’ve been.
- You can explore your location history using the timeline feature in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click the drop-down menus to select a year and month or a specific day to see a map of the places you’ve visited.
- Place your mouse over the timeline and click the left and right arrows to move forward and backward in time.
- Google map will thus adjust the time period accordingly.
How to View My Google Maps Activity on iPhone
- To check your Google Maps history follow the steps below.
- On your ‘iPhone’ or ‘iPad’ open the ‘Google Maps’ app.
- Click on your ‘Account‘ profile in the right side search box.
- Click on ‘Settings‘ in Options.
- Then click on ‘Maps history‘ py on the page.
- You are now in the ‘Maps Activity‘.
- Scroll down to see your daily ‘Google Map History‘.
How to View My Google Maps Activity on Android
- If you want to see your Google Maps history on Android mobile
- To check or View your Google Maps history follow the steps below.
- On your ‘Android‘ Mobile phone or ‘Tablet‘ open the Google Maps app
- Select and Click on your ‘Account‘ profile in the right side search box.
- Click on ‘Settings‘ Options.
- After that click on ‘Map History‘ option on the page.
- You are now on the ‘Maps Activity‘ page.
- Scroll down to see your daily or Monthly ‘Google Map History‘.
How to View My Google Maps Activity on Any Device
- If you want to see your Google Maps history on Any Devise.
- To check or View your Google Maps history Any Devise follow the steps below.
- On your Any Devise open the ‘Google Maps‘.
- Click the ‘Three Lines‘ at the top of the left side screen.
- Now google maps various options will appear scroll down the screen click on ‘Maps History‘ below.
- Now go to ‘Maps Activity‘ page where you can view your maps history.