How to know Indian Bank CIF Number, CIF Number Indian Bank, Indian Bank CIF Number.
Indian Bank is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Chennai, Indian Bank provides internet banking and mobile banking facility to its customers for easy access to their accounts, Indian Bank has introduced various digital facilities that simplify the banking process for all its existing customers.
Indian Bank customers receive bank accounts defined by unique account numbers and CIF numbers to operate, Every customer is eligible to receive a CIF number for an Indian bank account, To register for Indian Bank Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, you must know the CIF number of your account.
Indian Bank CIF Number
Indian Bank may ask you to enter your 9-digit CIF or Customer Identification Number to activate Indian Bank Net Banking or Mobile Banking facility, change password or for various other purposes, CIF Number stands for Customer Information File Number and is a unique number assigned by the bank to file all the details related to your account like your name, account balance and transaction history.
This CIF number is very useful when you are transferring your bank account from one branch to another branch of Indian Bank, CIF number codes are assigned to all banks in the country by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), It also helps in eliminating any errors in the fund transfer process, CIF number is used to identify bank branches without any error.
You are looking for details about CIF number of Indian bank account, If you are searching online to find CIF number in Indian Bank, In this page we have informed you how to know Indian Bank CIF Number in detail.
How to Get Indian Bank CIF Number via Bank Passbook
- You are looking for CIF number of Indian bank account.
- In Indian Bank CIF number can be found in bank passbook.
- First take the Indian Bank passbook and open its first page.
- The first page of the bank passbook contains your name and bank account details.
- The CIF number will be printed below the Indian Bank account number.
How can I Get Indian Bank CIF Number Through SMS
- Visit the webpage for your Indian Bank CIF Number https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement/ToFetchCIFNo.aspx.
- Now enter your account number and registered mobile number on the home page.
- Enter the captcha code and then click on the Send OTP button.
- You will receive an OTP from Indian Bank on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the screen and then click on the Get CIF button.
- Your Indian Bank CIF number will be sent to your phone via SMS.
How to Know Indian Bank CIF Number From Welcome Kit
- At the time of opening an account in an Indian bank, you must provide a welcome kit.
- The Indian Bank Welcome Kit includes an instruction booklet.
- Open the instruction booklet letter and on the first page you can see the CIF number printed along with the account number, name etc.
How to Find Indian Bank CIF Number from Cheque Book
- If you have your Dagara Indian Bank checkbook you can easily find out the CIF number.
- Take your checkbook and open its first page.
- On the first page you can see the account number and the CIF number next to the account holder’s name, address etc.
How can I find my Indian Bank CIF number?
The Customer Information File (CIF) number is usually available in the passbook or checkbook of some banks.
How can I get my CIF number without passbook?
Your Bank CIF number is on your e-statement.
What is 11 digit CIF number?
Customer Identification File (CIF) number is an 11-digit number which helps the bank to identify the details of the customer.