State Bank of India (SBI) Bank is a well-known banking services provider in India, State Bank offers many other services to its customer online and offline, State Bank offers credit card services to customers at reliable interest rates, SBI Bank has created various types of credit cards based on customer convenience, Each credit card is defined with unique features and benefits, A user must meet the appropriate criteria to get an SBI credit card.
SBI credit cards allow customers to shop or purchase goods, You can buy any product through SBI Credit Card and convert it into EMI, So that you can pay a certain amount every month and pay the full amount in installments, Credit users repay the amount before the due date and at agreed interest rates.
SBI Credit Card EMI
You can buy any product with a credit card and convert it into an EMI so that you can pay a certain amount every month and pay the entire amount in installments, Many credit card users make use of the EMI feature while purchasing goods, EMI allows the consumer to purchase and pay the amount in fixed installments.
Foreclose SBI Credit Card EMI
Credit card holders can convert their transaction into EMI i.e. the credit card user converts the transaction payment into a loan through EMI, The consumer can convert the credit card transaction to EMI after completing the payment using instant EMI conversion through the eCommerce website or using the net banking service,
If you have taken a loan from SBI credit card in the past and now you have enough money you can pay off the outstanding amount in one go, To know how to foreclose SBI credit card EMI we have provided all the information in detail.
How to Foreclose SBI Credit Card EMI Online
- Visit State Bank Credit Card website www.sbicard.com.
- Click on ‘LOGIN‘ button from the bank website homepage.
- Then on the new page select method to login with username, mobile number or credit card details.
- As per your choice you have to enter the asked details.
- It is better if you choose mobile number as login method because it is easy.
- Enter the mobile number on the screen and click on the proceed button.
- Now enter the credit card pin on the screen and the ‘OTP‘ sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now click on login button to go to main dashboard.
- From the dashboard click on the ‘Benefits‘ option from the left menu.
- Click on ‘Foreclose‘ option under sub menu.
- Now first select your ‘Credit Card‘ for which you want to foreclose the EMI.
- Now on this same page select the type of ‘Product‘ you want to foreclose.
- You can now view the list of ongoing EMIs on the same page.
- Select which EMI you want to foreclose.
- You can see the foreclosure charges and the total amount you owe on the statement from the next page.
- After accepting the terms and conditions click on confirm foreclose.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP on the screen to confirm SBI Credit Card EMI foreclosure request.
Can I foreclose my credit card EMI?
Foreclosure SBI Credit Card EMI can be done if desired otherwise charge + GST will be levied.
How can I foreclose my SBI Card?
You can close your credit card account by calling SBI Card Helpline.
What is pre-closure charges for credit card EMI?
If you want to clear bank card EMIs you must request to pre-close the EMI, you may be charged pre-closure fee which is 3% of your original amount.