How to Find UPI ID, What is my UPI ID, How to find UPI ID on different UPI Payments App, Check UPI ID, how to Check UPI ID, how to Get UPI ID Details
The Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is India’s most recent online digital payment system, UPI payments have become the most popular and commonly utilized payment system in India, UPI payments are made using your smartphone, which requires a registered mobile number with the bank and an internet connection.
UPI has the benefit of requiring no sharing of your account information in order to receive payment. Every action is made using a UPI ID, To get paid, you must share your UPI ID or QR code, Numerous UPI applications make use of various UPI IDs and their handlers linked to your bank account.
How to Check UPI ID
For smartphones, there are numerous UPI apps available. The majority of banks have their own UPI payments app in addition to the BHIM app. Additionally, the most well-known third-party UPI applications, including PhonePe, Google Pay, Paytm, Freecharge, and Amazon Pay.
Each app collaborates with a bank to handle UPI transactions and uses the bank’s UPI handle, such as @okaxis, @ybl, @okhdfc, @oksbi, @kotak, @icici, @paytm, and so on, To receive payment you need to know UPI ID, what is UPI ID, how to find UPI ID in different UPI apps, see details below.
How to Get my UPI ID in PhonePe
- Log in to the PhonePe app using your App ID or fingerprint authentication.
- Tap the Profile Icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- From the new screen, select the “My BHIM UPI ID” option.
- You can see the UPI ID linked to your bank account.
- You can enter a new UPI ID of your choosing. Select Add new BHIM UPI ID.
- You can add up to three UPI IDs and choose any default UPI ID to accept payments.
How to Find UPI ID with Google Pay
- Open the Google Pay app and sign in using your Google Passcode, fingerprint, or pattern.
- Tap the Profile Icon in the upper right corner.
- The Google Pay UPI ID and the default bank registered to the app are visible on the screen.
- To alter the UPI ID, first choose the bank account and then select the Edit icon.
- You can now choose which Handler to use. Choose between @okhdfcbank, @okicici, @oksbi, and @okaxis.
- It is important to note that you can only modify the handler and not the ID before the handler.
How to Get UPI ID in BHIM App
- Open the BHIM app on your smartphone and enter your 4-digit App passcode.
- Tap the Profile option from the bottom menu on the Main Screen.
- You may now see your UPI ID as well as a QR code on the screen.
- You can enter a new UPI ID of your choosing. Select “Add new UPI ID” from the right side icon.
- Enter your preferred new UPI ID and press the Submit button, Only if the new ID is accessible can it be set.
- You may now make any UPI ID the default one for receiving payments.
How to find UPI ID in Paytm App
- On your Mobile Phoe Open the Paytm app.
- Enter the passcode or phone pattern / password to gain access.
- Swipe left to open the menu, then tap on the profile symbol.
- From the menu, select the Settings option.
- Click Payments Settings on the new screen, then pick the Saved Payment Details option.
- Paytm allows you to view your UPI ID and linked bank account in the app.
- Paytm currently does not allow you to generate a new UPI ID, Once this feature is available, we will update the article.
How to Find UPI ID in Amazon Pay
- Open the Amazon App and slide left to access the menu.
- Select “Your Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the “Amazon Pay UPI” option from the new page under the Amazon Pay section.
- The UPI ID can now be viewed in the Amazon app.
- Tap the “Create New UPI ID” option to generate a new UPI ID.
- On the new screen, enter the UPI ID of your choosing and click the Create UPI ID button.
- You can create three UPI IDs and use any of them to receive money.
How to Check SBI UPI
BHIM SBI Pay” (UPI App of SBI) is a payment service that allows account holders of all UPI-enabled banks to send and receive money, as well as make online bill payments, recharges, and shopping, among other things, using their cellphones, You may check the UPI for transmitting and receiving money on SBI Yono App.
- On your smartphone, use the SBI Yono Lite App.
- Then, for the SBI Yono Lite App, input your MPIN.
- The UPI transfer option will then appear at the top of the screen.
- You can send money to a VPA or an account, but you won’t be able to view your Yono SBI UPI ID.
Can we find UPI ID details?
Open the program, The ID can be found by selecting “My BHIM UPI ID” from the page that appears after clicking your profile icon in the top left corner of the homepage. It has the format phonenumber@ybl.
What is the full form of UPI?
The Unified Payments Interface is the full name of this system. Cash can be sent between the two bank accounts instantly via a smartphone interface thanks to UPI's instant real-time payment technology.
How many UPI IDs can I have?
The number of UPI IDs I can have. For your bank account, you can add up to four UPI IDs. For the same bank account, you can use different UPI IDs. Google Pay secures this and reduces payment failure or delay.