State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank that offers many digital banking services to their customers, So that you can easily access many banking features on your smartphone, Downloading bank statement on mobile phone is a very convenient service.
Considering the various online services related to State Bank, getting SBI Bank Account Statement is very easy, SBI account users can get their monthly or yearly statement through this, SBI Bank’s online and offline facilities allow customers to access other banking services without visiting the bank.
SBI Bank Statement on Email
Most of us may want to get SBI bank statement in their email, Get their bank account statement without net banking facility Get monthly bank statements on their email, SBI Bank will send the monthly statement in the form of a PDF file to the email ID registered to the account.
User can apply and get approval as state bank does not send their monthly statement, here we will get simple procedures to get SBI account statement by email, How to get SBI bank statement by email is explained below in detail.
How to Get SBI Bank Statement using Email
- Install ‘SBI Yono Lite app‘ on your mobile phone.
- Complete the complete process of ‘SBI Mobile Yono Lite Registration‘.
- Open the SBI Yono Lite app and login with a simple six-digit ‘PIN‘.
- Tap on ‘My Accounts‘ options from the homepage.
- From the next page tap on “e-Statement Subscription” option.
- From the next page, select the ‘Account Number‘ from the drop-down list.
- Now on the same page verify the ‘Email ID‘ registered with State Bank.
- Now select the e-statement frequency as monthly.
- Now tap on submit button to send subscription request.
- Now you will receive ‘OTP‘ on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this ‘OTP‘ on the screen and tap on submit button.
- Now that your state bank statement has been sent, open the email and download and save the statement in PDF format.