State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, SBI provides net banking facility and mobile banking services to all its customers, You can easily manage your account online using Net Banking facility and Mobile Banking facility provided by State Bank.
State Bank customers can now change their banking transaction limits and privileges using mobile banking and net banking, You can convert bank account limited transaction rights to full transaction rights, Limited / full transaction rights can be changed using net or mobile banking services.
SBI Transaction Rights
To get full access to State Bank Net Banking services you must have access to full transaction rights, “Limited access rights” account holders cannot transfer funds, From a “view-only rights” account you can only view the bank balance or bank statements and you cannot add a beneficiary for money transfer.
SBI can easily initiate transaction rights online, If you don’t have rights in net banking or mobile banking, you can submit the form to bank branch to activate transaction rights in SBI, On this page you can see how to do How to Enable SBI Transaction Rights online in detail given below.
How to Enable SBI Transaction Rights Online Via Net Banking
- Open SBI Internet Banking website on your computer or mobile phone https://retail.onlinesbi.com
- After visiting the website click on login button.
- Enter username and password
- Enter the captcha code correctly and then click on the login button.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number entered in your bank account.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and click on login button.
- After you log in to SBI Net Bank, go to the menu on the homepage
- Click on “Request & Inquiries” option in the menu.
- Now select “Upgrade / Downgrade Access Level”.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and click on submit button.
How to Enable SBI Transaction Rights through SBI Bank Branch
- If you have a state bank account but do not have access to net banking.
- If you cannot access the registered mobile number to the State Bank account.
- You can visit an SBI branch and submit an application to enable transaction rights for your State Bank account.
- Go to the branch where your SBI account is opened.
- Ask for the “Transaction Rights” application form at the help desk.
- Fill the form Enter required details.
- Place a right tick mark in front of the “Full Transaction Rights” option in the form.
- Attach xerox copy of required documents.
- Put your registered signature on the form.
- Go to the concerned State Bank Officer Help Desk and submit the form to the Bank Executive.