DeLink Aadhaar from Paytm Account by Following the Supreme Court orders, many are also looking at Paytm to delink their Aadhaar number from various services, Paytm is an Indian multinational financial technology company based in Noida specializing in digital payments and financial services.
Paytm provides mobile payment services to the company’s customers and enables merchants to accept payments through its QR code, point of sale and online payment gateway offerings, Paytm company launched Paytm Wallet, added as a payment option by Indian Railways and Uber, forayed into e-commerce with online deals and bus ticketing.
DeLink Aadhaar from Paytm
DeLink Aadhaar from Paytm is a consumer’s right, Digital wallets like Paytm no longer ask for Aadhaar-related data for verification, For example private online banking service providers can no longer force customers to do Aadhaar verification, As Aadhaar is misused people are looking to delink Aadhaar with their accounts from various banking and financial institutions,
Although the government says that Aadhaar data is completely safe and secure and there is no need to fear, many people are skeptical about its use, The Supreme Court clarified that consumers are not required to link bank accounts, mobile numbers and Aadhaar details,
While Aadhaar card will continue to be a valid identity and address proof document But provision of Aadhaar is not mandatory while opening new bank accounts and taking new mobile number, The Supreme Court’s ruling relieved the mandatory requirement of Aadhaar card holder,
So if you are looking for how to delink Aadhaar from your Paytm account, The Account holders of Paytm and Paytm Payments Bank can delink or unlink their Aadhaar Card Numbers with their account in a simple manner by the following below steps.
How to Delink / Unlink Aadhaar Number with Paytm?
If you are Paytm users Follow these steps if you want to Delink or Unlink your Aadhaar number from a payment wallet like Paytm Online Money Transfer.
- You need to call Paytm customer care first.
- You can call Paytm customer care using these numbers 0120-4456-456.
- Select your desired language.
- Dial the option as per voice prompts to talk to customer care.
- After your call connects with the Paytm Customer Care Executive, request them that you have delinked your Aadhaar number from your Paytm account.
- Paytm Customer Care will take your Aadhaar delinking request.
- Within a few moments of taking the Delink or Unlink request you will receive an email from Paytm regarding deletion of Aadhaar from your Paytm account.
- Paytm Aadhaar Unlink request email reads “Dear Customer, In order to process your request, I request you to share with us a clear image of your updated Aadhaar card for verification purpose.
- So you have to reply to that email by uploading the scanned copy of your Aadhaar.
- Now after you reply the scanned copy of your aadhaar to the same email, you will get a revert back confirmation email saying “your aadhaar details will be delinked in 72 hours”
- You can check your Paytm account to see if your Aadhaar has been delinked from your Paytm account after 72 hours.
While service providers rely heavily on Aadhaar-based KYC to provide services to Paytm and mobile network customers, you can now Delink your mobile number as Aadhaar-based authentication is no longer mandatory.
How can I unlink my aadhar card from Paytm?
If you want to unlink your aadhaar card from Paytm you can call Paytm customer service number and request to remove your complete KYC
How can I delink my KYC in Paytm?
If you want to unlink your Aadhaar card from Paytm, you can call Paytm on their 24X7 helpline number: 0120-4456-456 to help resolve queries related to delinking Paytm Aadhaar card.
How can I unlink my Paytm account?
Paytm 24*7 Customer Helpline Center is available to assist you with any Paytm Aadhaar KYC concerns. You need to unlink your Paytm account Aadhaar number ie, All you have to do is please call 0120-4456-456 24*7 for your convenience and ask customers to unlink your Paytm Aadhaar through Customer Helpline between 10 AM to 8 PM, Customer Helpline will unlink Aadhaar.