Today it is as if the world would stop without Google Chrome, Because Google Chrome is very popular all over the world, We know that there are a lot of searches on Google every day, Latest data shows that Google processes over 100,000 searches every second (expected), It does more than 9 billion searches per day (expected), Google does not share its exact numbers but it has been confirmed by various surveys conducted by several agencies and organizations.
Google stores your activity in history, among other things, such as websites visited by its users, searches made and videos watched, and the Google Account My Activity zone is the main place to view Google history, For those who use Google Chrome regularly, it lets you revisit your Google search history, but it can give some insight into how much Google knows about you.
What is Google Search History on Google Chrome
You can check back on your activity in Google search, Chrome, apps and other web activities, Activities in Google Chrome contain details of all the searches you have done, Google provides an excellent dashboard to manage Google search history, The My Activity feature is useful when you want to visit a site or activity you’ve done recently.
Google tracks all the websites and links you ever open, Many advertising companies can trace and serve annoying ads because of the links or websites you have visited on Google, However, there are solutions to clear your search history activity in Google Chrome to avoid annoying ads, Limiting a company’s ability to collect your personal information is easy, With Google you can choose to delete your Google activity and limit how much of your online data can be collected.
Your Google Search History is your inner world, Any time you view your search history through Google Chrome, you’re revealing its contents to anyone else looking over your shoulder May not like, Google search history is a list of recently visited websites. The concern here is more about privacy than general security, If you don’t delete your browsing history, anyone with access to your system can see your visit history, You should know that there is an option to delete my activity in Google account.
You can also have Google automatically delete your activity after a period of time, You can control all your activity on the Google My Activity page by deleting and turning off activity on Google, From myactivity.gogole.com, you can easily delete all activities or selected activities according to a specific time period, Find out in detail below how you can automatically delete Google activity on Android mobile phone and iPhone or on your desktop.
How to Delete My Activity on Google Chrome History
- First open ‘Google Chrome‘ browser.
- Sign in to your ‘Google Account‘.
- Click on your Google “Account‘ icon.
- Select “Manage your Google Account“.
- Click on “Data and Personalization” in Google Account.
- Click on “My Activity” under the Activity and Timeline options.
- Now click on “Delete Activity by” option in Google My Activity screen.
- Now select the time range to delete the activity as per your wish.
- Select customer date range last hour, last day, all time,
- Delete My Activity in Google Chrome History Complete Your selected activity is being permanently deleted from your account.
- Finally no longer associated with you will be displayed.
How to Delete My Google Chrome Activity on iPhone
- Open the Google Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the three dots on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap on Clear Browsing Data at the top of the screen.
- Select the types of Google Chrome history you want to remove.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data to delete browsing data.
How to Clean My Google Chrome Activity on Android
- First open Google Chrome on your Android mobile phone or tablet.
- Click on the three dots on the right side screen.
- Click on History option and then you will see your Google history.
- Now clean the history you don’t want.
- If you want to click on Clear All Browsing Data your entire browsing history will be cleared.
How to Delete My Google Chrome Activity on Any Device
- Open Chrome on your computer or other device.
- Search for ‘My Activity‘ in Chrome.
- Now click on ‘My Google Activity‘ link.
- Or click on this link and go to My Activity page https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity.
- Click on the ‘Delete Activity by‘ option on the left side of the screen.
- Now a small popup page called Delete Activity will appear on the screen.
- On the popup page you will see the options of Last hour or Last day and All time, Custom range Click on your desired optin.
- Then Google Chrome will clear browsing data.