Mozilla Firefox or simply Firefox is one of the web browsers used by millions of people around the world to access the Internet, Mozilla Firefox is the only browser developed by a non-profit mission-driven organization, Mozilla Firefox is listed as the 3rd most popular global browser after Google Chrome and Safari.
Like many web browsers, Mozilla Firefox also saves a history of the websites and pages you’ve visited, called Firefox browser history, Your Firefox browsing history is a history of all the websites you visit and your search history, Mozilla Firefox browser saves your history and uses it to refer you to the content you like while you are browsing.
How to Clear My Activity on Firefox
Currently in this online world privacy or security of your Firefox search history is entirely your responsibility, There is a risk that your private information may be shared with sites on your network or browsing history with hackers, Not clearing your regular Firefox browsing history from time to time can lead to privacy issues.
Learn how to clear your Mozilla Firefox browsing history on the most common browsers, People delete their browsing history to delete information stored by their browser, Otherwise this stored information will slow down your internet connection, With daily searches happening in Firefox, it’s important to know how to easily clear your browsing history.
Learning how to clear your Firefox search history is an important step toward greater Internet privacy, It’s a good idea to clear your browser regularly to prevent anyone from snooping on your online activity and knowing private details, Clearing your Firefox history allows you to remove all of your search history, which is good for your privacy and it also helps free up some disk space on your device.
To delete all of your Mozilla Firefox search history, follow the steps below. After deletion, your website history log will be cleared and previously visited websites will no longer appear in your Firefox history.
- First open ‘Mozilla Firefox‘ browser
- Click on the three line ‘Menu‘ button at the top right of the screen
- Click the menu button and select ‘History‘.
- Now you will see some options under which you will see ‘Firefox Recent History‘.
- You can ‘Delete Recent History‘ by left clicking on it.
- If you want to clear your entire ‘Firefox Search History‘ then follow the below detail.
- Click on Clear Recent History.
- If you want ‘One Hour‘ or four hours to clear then tick ‘One Day‘ time or entire history clear.
- Click on the box next to the details to select which information you want to clear, ‘Site settings‘ or ‘Offline website‘ data.
- Click ‘Clear Now‘ to delete your search history Now your selected Firefox search history is cleared.
How to Delete My Firefox Activity on iPhone
- Open ‘Firefox‘ on your ‘IPhone‘ and then open the ‘Firefox Menu‘ by tapping the button in the top right corner which looks like three horizontal lines on top of each other.
- This will show the Firefox menu This will show you some options Select the ‘History‘ item in the list of options in the Firefox menu and click.
- Now you will see a list of recently visited Firefox websites.
- Above you will see a menu item called ‘Clear Recent History‘ tap on it.
- Now select how often to ‘Clear your Firefox history‘.
- You can delete the last hour, today and yesterday or everything you choose.
- Now you can tap on Clear Your ‘Firefox Browsing History‘ Now.
- Now Firefox internet browsing history is cleared.
How to Clear My Firefox Activity on Android
- First open ‘Mozilla Firefox browser‘ on Android mobile.
- Click on the three line ‘Menu Button‘ on the right side of the Android mobile.
- Click the Mozilla Firefox menu button and select ‘History‘.
- Now you will see some menu options under which you will see ‘Recent history‘.
- If you left click on ‘Mozilla Firefox Recent Search History‘ you will get delete option click on it and delete it.
- If you want to clear your entire ‘Firefox search history‘, click on ‘Clear Recent History‘ in the menu.
- If you want one hour or four hours to clear Firefox search history, tick the box for one day or all history clear.
- Click the box next to the details to select ‘Site settings‘ or ‘Offline website data‘ where you want to clear Firefox search history.
- Click ‘Clear Now‘ to delete your Firefox search history Now your selected ‘Firefox search history‘ is cleared.