How to Change Customer ID in HDFC, Change HDFC Customer ID, HDFC Customer ID Change at https://www.hdfcbank.com.
By default HDFC Bank requests your Customer ID when you use Internet Banking to access your account. Your HDFC Customer ID’s digits can be challenging to recall at times, Thankfully, you can switch your login ID for a username of your choosing.
You must be aware of the HDFC bank account’s customer ID in order to set a username, You must use your customer ID and registered cellphone number to activate internet banking, and you must have your password to log in.
Once you’ve gathered all of the necessary information, let’s go over how to complete the procedure step by step, with extensive and step-by-step instructions on how to create a User ID in HDFC Netbanking.
HDFC Bank User ID Create
You must set your user id between 5 and 15 characters; once established, you cannot amend or delete it. You will receive an email from the bank confirming that your user id has been set, and you can use the user id to login to your netbanking account.
How to Create HDFC Bank User ID Through net Banking
- Customar Visit HDFC Bank Net Banking Website https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking.
- To log in to your netbanking account, use your HDFC Customer Id and Password.
- After logging into your account, click “Personalize User Id” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your new HDFC User ID, which should be between 5 and 15 characters.
- Click on Continue button and again enter the same User ID.
- Verify the user ID you supplied on the new screen by clicking the Confirm button.
- Your user id is now successfully set.
- Now that you may login with your User ID, you no longer need to remember your Customer ID.