How to Change Axis Bank Mobile Number, How to Update Axis Bank Mobile Number, Axis Bank Mobile Number Change Form.
Axis Bank is one of the trusted banks in India, with increasing number of customers and Digital India campaign, Axis Bank has launched a new feature to change mobile number online, Mobile number can be easily changed to Axis bank account using online services, if you are Axis bank customer and want to register new mobile number with your saving account, no need to visit ATM.
Log in to Axis bank mobile banking and change your number online instantly One of the main reasons to change mobile number to account in axis bank is to change your old mobile number and you decide to get a new SIM card, then you can update the mobile number in axis bank, After you change axis bank mobile number, you can receive SMS alerts, check account balance, axis bank internet banking, axis bank mobile banking.
Axis Bank Change Mobile Number
Visit any ATM or Axis Bank branch to update or unsubscribe mobile number, If Axis Mobile Banking is active on the phone, install the Axis Mobile Banking application on your phone and complete the one-time registration process, If already have mobile banking facility, Here we will guide you step by step how to update new mobile number with your Axis Bank account online using mobile banking.
How to Update Axis Bank Account Mobile Number through Net Banking
- Visit Axis Bank net Banking Official Website https://retail.axisbank.co.in.
- Select Net Banking and login by entering your username and password.
- Click on ‘Update Personal Details‘ from the menu.
- Select and click on the ‘Contact Number‘ option.
- Enter the mobile number of your choice and click on ‘Update‘ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your new mobile number.
- Enter OTP and submit.
- After you click on Update Mobile Number button,
- The mobile number will be changed in Axis Bank within 24 hours.
How to Change Axis Bank Mobile Number using ATM
- You can update your Axis Bank registered mobile number through any Axis ATM.
- Go to any Axis bank ATM near you.
- Insert the ATM card into the machine and enter your ATM PIN.
- From the list of ATM menu options, press the button corresponding to the ‘Registration‘ option.
- Click on ‘Change Mobile Number‘ option.
- Your A/C no. XXXXXXXX registered with mobile 9010XXXX09 will ask if you want to update.
- Select ‘Update‘ option from ATM screen and click.
- Enter your new mobile number by pressing the ‘Confirm‘ button at the Axis Bank ATM.
- On the next ATM screen, once again, enter your new mobile number to confirm and select the Update option.
- Your mobile number is now changed and the bank will update the new mobile number within 24 hours.
How to Change Axis bank Mobile Number Through Branch
- Go to your nearest Axis Bank branch and visit the helpdesk.
- Ask them for Axis Bank KYC update form.
- Fill the Axis Bank KYC update form and don’t forget to register your new mobile here.
- Enter your details like Axis bank account number and sign the document for verification.
- Submit the Axis Bank KYC update form to the concerned desk.
- Your mobile number will be updated successfully and it will take maximum 3 working days to update your new mobile number.
Can I change my mobile number in bank account online?
If you have both the old and new phone numbers, you can change your phone number online using OTP. Select the radio button next to the option 'By OTP on Both Mobile Numbers'. Select the 'Proceed' button.
Can we change mobile number in Axis credit card?
Only through these two ways may your credit card's mobile number be updated for security reasons. Branch: Go to your nearest Axis Bank branch and fill out the Customer Request Form. Download the form by clicking here.
How can I update my KYC online in Axis Bank?
(Click on Insta Services > Confirm KYC Details) Internet Banking (Services > Instant Services > Confirm KYC information) Call 1860-419-5555/1860-500-5555 for phone banking. ATM (A ReKYC confirmation will be requested after the transaction has been completed.).