How to Canara Bank Mobile Number Register, How to register mobile number in Canara bank, Canara bank mobile number Register, How to Canara bank mobile number Register.
Canara Bank is a leading public sector bank that offers a range of online and offline banking services to its customers, Internet banking and mobile banking are the most important banking services among online services, By using online services you can avail all available banking services sitting at your home.
In a way, many banking services can be availed through the mobile phone without going to the bank, But to avail these facilities, you need to register your Canara Bank account mobile number, How to Canara Bank Mobile Number Register See details below.
Canara Bank Mobile Number Register
You can protect your account from misuse with Canara Bank mobile number register, Canara Bank provides facility to register mobile number from their branch or ATM, If your mobile number is not registered with a bank account, you will not be able to avail many facilities offered by the bank like UPI, Mobile Banking, Messed Call Banking etc.
There are two methods to register your mobile number with a bank one of which is to use an ATM
By filling the form at another bank branch, To fill the application form in the bank branch you need to write your account number and your name other details, Let’s see how to register mobile number in Canara Bank, Now let’s explain how to link phone numbers to Canara Bank account by filling a form at the bank or visiting an ATM.
How to Register Canara Bank Mobile Number using an ATM
- Go to the nearest Canara Bank ATM and insert your ATM card.
- Enter your Canara Bank ATM PIN and then select Main Menu.
- Select register mobile number from ATM screen.
- Enter your mobile number from the ATM keypad.
- You will receive an OTP to your new mobile number.
- Enter this OTP on the ATM screen and select the Confirm option.
- Your mobile number will be linked to the account in some 24 hours.
- After your mobile number is registered to the account, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number.
How to Register Mobile Number in Canara Bank Via branch
- Go to the Canara Bank home branch and ask for the mobile number registration application form at the help desk.
- In Canara Bank Mobile Number Registration Application Form Fill the required information like account number, account holder name etc.
- Enter your mobile number at the given points and tick mark on “Update New Mobile Number”.
- Sign the fully filled form.
- Submit the application form to the Executive.
- Your mobile number will be registered in your Canara Bank account within 24 hours.
How can I know my mobile number registered in Canara Bank?
Go to https://netbanking.canarabank.in to access the Canara Bank internet banking website. Access Canara Internet Banking by entering your “User ID” and “Password.” Navigate to “Profile” and then click “Personal Details.” Your current mobile number will be displayed along with your personal details.
How can I register my mobile number with my bank account?
Visit the ATM at the bank where you have an account. Enter your PIN after inserting your ATM card into the machine. Select the 'Register Mobile Number' option from the main menu at this time. You will now be prompted by the device to enter the mobile number you wish to associate with your bank account.
Can we register mobile number through ATM?
All you have to do is adhere to these instructions: Insert your debit card into the State Bank ATM that is closest to you. Enter your ATM PIN and choose “Registration.” 'Update your mobile number' should be the selected option.