Bank of Baroda is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, It is the second largest public sector bank in India after State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda offers various types of credit cards to its customers, If you have applied and been approved for a Bank of Baroda credit card, The bank sends its credit card to their registered address.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN Generate
It provides the facility to generate a PIN after you get the credit card, Entering a PIN number has become mandatory to authenticate credit card transactions, You can transact with credit card only after generating PIN through various online and offline methods offered by Bank of Baroda.
As a security measure for Bank of Baroda credit card transactions with PIN number, the payment system verifies the credit card number with the PIN number when the PIN is entered, BOB Bank offers option to generate credit card PIN through Bank of Baroda ATM or Mobile Banking, Net Banking, Here you will find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to generate Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN online and offline.
How to Generate Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN Through Net Banking
- Bank of Baroda customers to generate Credit Card PIN number visit official website www.bobfinancial.com.
- Click on Net Banking ‘LOGIN‘ button, enter Username and ‘CAPTCHA‘ code correctly.
- Then click on ‘PROCEED‘ button.
- On the next page you can login by entering your ‘Password‘ or you can also login using the ‘OTP‘ received on your mobile number.
- Confirm your personal message and click on ‘LOGIN‘ button.
- After you login to Net Banking click on ‘PIN Generation‘ option.
- Now select your Credit Card and tick the mark before the ‘I Agree‘ statement.
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number Enter ‘OTP‘ on the screen.
- Now you can enter the ‘Four Digit Credit Card PIN Number‘ of your choice.
- Enter the same four digit PIN again and then click on ‘Submit‘ button.
- Now your credit card pin number is generated.
How to Create Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN Via Customer Care
- Dial the credit card customer carr toll free number 1800-103-1006 / 1800-225-100 from the registered mobile number linked to your Bank of Baroda account.
- Select the ‘Reset Credit Card PIN‘ option from the IVRS menu.
- Select ‘Set PIN for your new Card‘ option from IVRS.
- Select LAST FOUR NUMBER XXXX CARD from the IVRS menu.
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Dial this OTP using the keypad numbers.
- Once the OTP is verified you can enter a new four digit credit card PIN.
- Enter the PIN again to confirm.
- You can now use your card anywhere online.
How to BOB Credit Card PIN Generation through ATM
- Visit any Bank of Baroda ATM for Credit Card PIN Generation.
- Insert your credit card into the ATM machine.
- Select the ‘Set / Reset PIN’ option that will be displayed on the ATM screen.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number in the ATM OTP.
- It will ask you to enter a new PIN for the Credit Card.
- Create Credit Card Enter a four digit PIN number.
- Enter the Credit Card four digit PIN again to confirm and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Bank of Baroda Credit Card four digit PIN will be generated and ready to use for all your credit card transactions.
How to BOB Credit Card PIN Generation Through Mobile Banking
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN generation can also be done through mobile banking for which you need to follow some simple steps.
- Start the process by downloading the BOB Bank World Mobile Banking App on your phone.
- Login to the app with your mobile number OTP and login credentials.
- Then go to the ‘Select Credit Cards’ option in the home page menu and then go to the ‘Services’ option.
- Select ‘Credit Card’ option and then go to PIN number generation.
- Enter the credit card details like your bank credit card number, expiry date and CVV and then proceed by clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Now a PIN successful generation message will appear on the screen.
BOB Credit Card PIN Generation through Customer Care
- If you prefer offline modes for generate bank of baroda credit card pin number
- You can call BOB Bank Credit Card Customer Care Helpline at 1800 258 4455 or 1899 102 4455 and send a request for credit card PIN generation
- The customer care executive will ask for your preferred language, date of birth, credit card details and any other information for identification
- Once your credit card details are verified the request will be approved and you will be given instructions to generate a PIN which you will need to follow.
BOB Credit Card PIN Generation Via SMS
- BOB Credit Card PIN can be generated through SMS.
- You need to send PIN generation request in predefined format to 92231 72141 number.
- You will get response through SMS Any call or SMS to credit card customer care should be done through your registered mobile number.
How can I generate my BoB credit card PIN online?
For BOB Bank Credit Card PIN Generation visit any Bank of Baroda ATM, insert the credit card into the ATM machine, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, you will be prompted to enter a new BOB Bank Credit Card PIN.
How do I set a PIN for my credit card?
Call your BOB Bank Credit Card Customer Service Department.
How can I activate my BoB credit card through SMS?
Just SMS XXXX = Last 4 digits of your BoB Credit Card Number (specified for your query) KEYWORD XXXX to 9223172141 from your registered mobile number.