The most widely used payment app is Google Pay, which is utilized by millions of people, small businesses, big retailers, and other users, Google Pay is a mobile payment service developed by Google that enables contactless purchases on mobile devices in-app, online, and in-person, Allows consumers to pay with their Android phones, tablets, or watches.
GooglePay allows you to make payments from any place to any account quickly and easily, But if businesses want to make easy payments without information like your registered phone number and without your bank account details, the only option left for the payer is to pay you through QR codes.
Google Pay QR Code
Google Pay is a payment app that uses UPI, The National Payments Corporation of India developed the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), an instant real-time payment system, You can receive money with GPay without disclosing the beneficiary’s account information to the sender.
With merely a UPI ID or QR code, you can request that money be sent to your Google Pay account, The best way to get your money into the UPI system is to use a QR code, Let’s look at how to get a Google Pay QR code and how to share a Google Pay QR Code on WhatsApp.
How to Get Google Pay QR Code
- You must have Google Pay installed on your Mobile Phone.
- Google pay App is Available at Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- For Google Pay to generate your QR code, you must add at least one account.
- Use a PIN or a fingerprint for authentication.
- Tap on your “Profile Icon” in the top right corner of the main home page.
- then click the “Bank Account” button on the following page.
- Choose your bank account where you won’t get money now from the new page.
- Choose “Display QR code” next.
- You may now display the QR code for your separate account, which includes your name and email address at the bottom.
- You may quickly obtain a Google Pay QR code for each bank account you linked to the app in this manner.
To print your own QR code
Activate the Google Pay for Business app on your Android device.
Tap the QR code. Tap Download or share at the bottom. You can share the image using the app of your choosing or save an image of your QR code.
How do I get a QR code for a UPI sticker?
Create a QR code. Go to your Google Pay Dashboard, log in, and click on the QR codes. Type the name and description of your company here.
Save your QR code. utilizes all UPI Apps.
How do I scan a QR code with Google?
Open the built-in camera app on your Android smartphone or tablet if it is supported. Scan the QR code with your camera. On your Android smartphone or tablet, tap the banner. To complete signing in, adhere to the on-screen prompts.