Federal Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Aluva, Kochi, Kerala, Federal Bank now offers the facility of mobile banking and internet banking services, Customers can download statements through online platforms and mobile phones as opposed to traditional methods of visiting the bank.
Federal Bank Statement
A bank statement is an official banking document issued by a financial provider for proper account follow-up, Online banking is helpful if you have a federal bank account and want to download a PDF of the statement, We will learn Federal Bank Statement PDF Download Federal Bank Statement Online using different online methods.
How to Federal Bank Statement Download using FedMobile App
- Install and open Federal Bank mobile app FedMobile on your mobile phone.
- Federal Bank FedMobile App is available on Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Enter Login ‘PIN‘.
- Tap on the ‘Menu‘ icon.
- Select the ‘Service Requests‘ option from the menu.
- On the next page click on ‘Statement‘ option.
- Select your account for which you want to download statement pdf.
- Scroll down and then select ‘Download or Email‘.
- Select the ‘Download‘ option and select the duration of the statement.
- You can select the period from the presets Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, Last 180 Days, Current Financial Year, Last Financial Year, All Transactions etc.
- For the statement you can choose the ‘Select Date Range‘ option and select the start date and end date from the calendar.
- Tap on ‘Download’ button to download Federal Bank Statement on Mobile.
How to Download Federal Bank Statement using FedNet Banking
- Visit the FedNet website at www.fednetbank.com.
- Click on Personal Banking to login.
- You can login by entering your User ID, Password and registered mobile number.
- Click on the Accounts option from the menu and then select the ‘Operative Accounts’ option.
- Now select ‘Statements of Accounts’
- You can select your account and statement start date and end date from the screen.
- Click on ‘Search’ to view bank statement.
- Click on the ‘Download PDF’ or ‘Download Excise Sheet’ option at the end of the statement.
- On the next page click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button to save the statement file on your device / computer.
- Now you can easily get required statement in pdf.
What is Federal Bank Statement PDF Password
The password is a combination of the first four letters of your name, all in capitals, followed by your date of birth in DDMM format.
How do I download my bank statement from federal bank?
Call the toll-free numbers 1800-425-1199 or 1800-420-1199 through the Federal Bank Customer Care Center, or submit a request for an e-Statement at your Federal Bank branch.
How can I get my federal bank statement through SMS?
Give a missed call to 8431600600 to get bank statement, you will receive an SMS with a short statement of your account.
How do I get my federal bank statement on WhatsApp?
To access FEDDY via WhatsApp SMS FEDDY to 8108030845 from your registered mobile number, you will receive a statement via WhatsApp.