EPF Balance, ईपीएफ संतुलन, EPF Balance Check, ईपीएफ बैलेंस की जांच, PF Balance Check, पीएफ बैलेंस की जांच, Check Your EPF Balance Online, अपना ईपीएफ बैलेंस ऑनलाइन जांचें, PF Balance Check with UAN Number, यूएएन नंबर से पीएफ बैलेंस चेक करें, EPFO Balance Check epfindia.gov.in.
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is a scheme designed by the Central Government for the future of employees after their retirement, Everyone who is employed wants to save a lot till their retirement, so the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is very useful for them.
Every organization/company registered under the EPF Act has to deposit a certain percentage of their employees’ salaries into the EPF account every month, and the Center is also paying an interest of 8.15 per cent on the money deposited in the EPF account, Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) manages these accounts.
Universal Account Number (UAN) is a unique 12 digit number allotted to every employee in relation to EPF, UAN Number is allotted to employees by Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), It will be standardized by Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, Employees Provident Fund (EPF) operations are now digitized.
All services related to EPFO are managed online, to access EPF information and services, it is important to have UAN, Members registered in UAN portal can use their UAN number to make missed call through registered mobile number or manage their balance related services from EPFO portal.
Most of the employees want to know how much PF balance is in their account, but they struggle to know the correct process, It makes it possible to easily know the balance and other information in the EPFO account under the control of the central government,
EPF Balance Check
You don’t have to wait till the end of the year for the employer to share the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) statement with you to know the EPF balance, You can check your PF balance at home or at your office in minutes from anywhere via internet, Check EPF balance using SMS or missed call and Umang App or EPFO official website website.
How to Check EPF Balance Through EPFO Portal
- Employees must visit EPFO Portal for PF Balance Check https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- On the next home page the employee must click on ‘For Employees‘ under the ‘Services’ tab
- Then the employee must click on the ‘Employee Passbook‘ found under the ‘Services’ column.
- On the next page the employee must enter the ‘UAN Password‘ and captcha details and click on ‘Sign in‘.
- On the next page the employee can ‘check EPF balance‘ under the respective member ID.
How to do EPF Balance Check Via UMANG App
Employees can access the Umang app on their smartphones to check their PF balance, To enable citizens to access a range of government services at one place, the government has launched the Umang app, By downloading and registering the Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance (UMANG) app, employees can check their EPF balance on a mobile phone.
Apart from checking EPF balance, one can also view their EPF passbook and track their claims using the software, To access the UMANG app one-time registration is done using the employee mobile number registered with UAN, Enter your phone number and complete one-time registration to launch UMANG App, Check your PF balance by following the step by step given below.
- First download UMANG app for EPFO balance check.
- UMANG App is available for download on Google Play Store/ Apple App Store.
- Install UMANG and open the app and select your language.
- Enter your mobile number and register yourself.
- Select EPFO from the list of options that appear in your UMANG app.
- Select ‘View Passbook‘ and enter your UAN.
- You will get one-time password (OTP) to your mobile phone.
- Enter OTP Login.
- Follow the steps given in the app to view your EPFO balance.
- Now check your EPF balance.
How to Get EPF Balance Via Missed Call
- EPF members can also check their balance by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number.
- Employee’s Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar and Bank Account Number must be linked with their UAN to avail this service.
- If you have registered your mobile number in the UAN portal, activated and completed KYC for your UAN.
- You can now check your balance by giving a missed call.
- All you need to do is give a missed call to 011-22901406 from the mobile number you registered with your UAN.
- The phone will automatically disconnect after two rings.
- You will receive your EPF balance details in the form of a text message.
How to check EPF balance by sending SMS
- If your UAN is registered with EPFO by sending an SMS to 7738299899.
- Provides you information about your recent contribution and PF balance.
- You must send an SMS message.
- The format to send SMS is EPFOHO UAN HIN if you are in Hindi language.
- “HIN” first three letters of the preferred language in which the employee wishes to receive details.
- Currently this facility is available in Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Hindi and English.
- If you are a Telugu person type EPFOHO UAN TEL to receive message in Telugu.
- Employees must link employee’s PAN, Aadhaar and bank details to UAN to avail these services.
- Make sure your UAN is seeded with your bank account, Aadhaar and PAN.
- English – Default
- Hindi – HIN
- Punjabi – PUN
- Gujarati – GUJ
- Marathi – MAR
- Kannada – KAN
- Telugu – TEL
- Tamil – TAM
- Malayalam – MAL
10.Bengali – BEN
How can I check my PF balance?
For PF Balance Check you can make Missed Call to Mobile Number – 9966044425 or send SMS to Mobile Number – 7738299899, Balance can be checked through EPFO official web portal and UMANG mobile application.
How can I check my PF balance without UAN Number?
Give a missed call on 9966044425 from your registered mobile number
What is the PF missed call number?
give a missed call to 011-22901406 to receive the PF details
How can I check my PF balance by SMS?
EPFO by sending an SMS at 7738299899 from registered mobile number.