Bihar Employee Salary Slip 2024, eNidhi Bihar Payslip Download at CFMS Bihar Login, eNidhi Bihar Registration, eNidhi Bihar Pay Slip 2024 Download at CFMS Bihar.
Bihar State Government has now launched Employee Self Service through Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) Bihar Portal, All government department related employee details are made online through eNidhi CFMS Bihar web portal, If you are a government employee in Bihar, it is important to know how to Download eNidhi Bihar Employee Pay Slip online.
Bihar Employee Salary Slip provides your monthly salary, other allowances and employee related information, Salary Slip of Govt Employee in Bihar is very valuable, CFMS Bihar Employee Pay Slip is required to get Housing Loans, Personal Loans Car Loan etc.
Bihar state government employees can also get their monthly salary slip online, eNidhi Bihar Salary Slip Online Generated PDF Format Document, How to register and login eNidhi Bihar online, how to Download Bihar Employee Salary Slip 2024 is detailed below.
Bihar state government has launched eNhidhi as HRMS login portal for its government employees, The eNidhi Bihar portal is managed by the Bihar State Finance Department through the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), Using eNidhi bihar portal it is possible to get Bihar Employee Salary Slip of employees for their current month or year.
Bihar State Government launched eNhidhi as HRMS login portal, eNhidhi Bihar Web Portal is the official website of the Finance Department, Bihar state employees can download Payslip whenever required through e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in portal, The eNidhi Bihar login provided to every employee by Bihar state government is unique and keeps the system safe from any malware.
|eNidhi Bihar Salary Slip 2024||Bihar Employee Payslip 2024|
|State Name||Bihar State of India|
|Subject||CFMS Bihar Salary Slip 2024|
|Eligible||Bihar State Government Employees|
|Department||Bihar State Finance Department|
|Employee Self Service Portal Link||https://e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in/EmployeeESS/|
eNidhi Bihar Registration
eNidhi Bihar Salary Slip is given to each employee at the end of the month, how much salary was received, how much money was deducted for savings and how much tax was paid, loan details if any are all detailed in the Payslip.
Bihar Employee Payslip should be downloaded online i.e. eNidhi Bihar Registration must be done, only then you will get many services through Employee Self Service.
If you are a Bihar Government employee then you should definitely register in eNidhi Bihar portal, if you do not have exact information about eNidhi Bihar Registration, contact your DDO office and ask for information through the relevant desk.
eNidhi Bihar Login
- eNidhi Bihar login is required to avail any self service through Bihar State Govt Employee Online.
- Find out how to login eNidhi Bihar as detailed below.
- First go to the official website of Employee CFMS Bihar.
- Open CFMS Bihar official website link https://e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in on any device.
- Now the e-Nidhi Login form will show on the home page of the portal.
- Enter the employee name and password in this form and click on the “Login” button.
- Now you will login to e-Nidhi Login portal.
- You will see the employee information on the home page of this portal.
eNidhi Bihar Forgot Password
- Bihar Government e-Nidhi Portal can be accessed only using User ID and Password.
- As the password is the key basis for eNidhi Bihar Login, when you forget the login password in the portal you can easily reset the password using the following process.
- Open CFMS Bihar Web portal link https://e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in on any device.
- The eNidhi login form shows on the home page of the portal.
- Select the Forgot Password option on the login page.
- Now on the new page enter the username in the box and then click the set option below.
- Now create a new password.
- The password must meet the following criteria:
- (1) The number of characters should be between 8 to 16.
- (2) At least one special character.
- (3) At least one numeric character.
- (4) At least one capital letter and one small letter.
- Enter Mobile Number An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, by entering that OTP you can reset your login password.
eNidhi Bihar Pay Slip 2024 Download at CFMS Bihar
- Bihar State Finance Department, Treasuries has launched ePayroll system official website to provide pay slips to their employees online.
- Employees should visit CFMS Bihar website click on the link https://e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in.
- e-Nidhi Login will appear in a new web page on home page, enter your Username and Password and click on Login button.
- Employee/ Payee/ Pension Self Service Web Application will appear, Now, if you are an employee you can select the employee from the dropdown list, Employee Self Service Web Application box will appear select your option.
- Now on the new page you need to enter the PAN number, GPF/PRAN number and Aadhaar number and click on Generate OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and enter the OTP in the required field and click on submit.
- Now in a new page the complete web page of Employee/Payee/Pension Self Service will open and your details will appear on this page.
- On this page you can view and download last 3 months’ salary slips or last 6 months’ salary slips or special month salary slips.
- Click on Salary Slip File under the Salary Statements section, your Bihar Employee Salary Slip will be downloaded on your device in PDF format.
Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is an e-tool for service records & payroll management of all category officers/employees of Bihar Government. Every Bihar employee’s details are made online to avail of HRMS service and access to the system is provided for employee online service.
Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) Bihar Under which salary-related tasks of Bihar State Government employees are managed, CFMS Bihar State Government aims to digitally streamline the financial management system of the state, This system helps in the efficient management of financial resources, budget allocation and expenditure monitoring.