Scheme (CPS) Salary Slip 2024, CPS Pay Slip Download, CPS Account Payslip 2024, CPS Account Slip Statement 2024, CPS Pension Payslip 2024, CPS Account Payslip 2024, CPS Pension Payment Slip Online Download at cps.tn.gov.in.
If you are a retired Tamil Nadu State Government employee under the Contributory Pension Scheme, you can now easily download your annual CPS Pay Slipsonline using the new web portal.
As we are aware, Tamil Nadu has various pension schemes. The CPS scheme, which stands for Contributory Pension Scheme, was introduced by the state government in 2003. This pension scheme is quite similar to other schemes and is owned by the government.
Employees who hold a post in Tamil Nadu CPS are entitled to receive the entire amount saved during their tenure at the end of their retirement or under certain special circumstances. To access the Tamil Nadu CPS official website and download TN CPS Pay Slip, please follow the steps provided below.
Let me clarify that CPS stands for Contributory Pension Schemes, Under this system, a portion of an employee’s monthly salary is deducted as a pension contribution (usually 8, 10, or 12% of their salary), which is matched by an equal contribution from their employer, This deduction provides pensionary benefits to the employee in the future.
- Open your browser and click on this link to open Tamil Nadu CPS official website http://www.cps.tn.gov.in/public/.
- On the next page you can see there is a login box, “Subscriber Login” here you have enter your login credentials as asked.
- On the next web portal home page you can see the login box.
- “Subscriber Login” Enter your login credentials as asked here.
- CPS No – Enter your CPS registration number, which is your Tamilnadu CPS user ID or login ID.
- Once you have filled in the date of birth field correctly in the format of DD/MM/YYYY (day, month, year), simply click on the “OK” button for login. Upon clicking the login button, you will have access to the official website for CPS pay slips.
CPS Pay Slip 2024 Download
- Open the official website of CPS http://www.cps.tn.gov.in/public/ and The Subscriber Login page will appear.
- Enter CPS Number and Date of Birth then click Login.
- From the left sidebar of the home page, click on the “Accoun.t Statement” option.
- Here you can select the year for which CPS Pay Slip statement is required and click on submit button next.
- Your device will save Tamil Nadu CPS Salary Slip 2024 PDF.