On opening an Account with Bank of Maharashtra Customers will get a Bank Passbook, The account Pass Book contains the Customer’s Address and Account Number along with a unique Number Called Customer ID, This is Called Bank Customer ID, which is related to the identity of the Account holder.
BOM Customer ID
Bank of Maharashtra Customer ID Means A Unique Identification Number that helps a Bank identify a Customer and their Personal Details, Bank of Maharashtra Every Account holder has a Customer ID unique Number, Bank of Maharashtra Every Account holder Gets a Customer ID, Bank of Maharashtra has Provided IFSC and Customer ID Other Details in Bank Passbook.
How to Get Bank of Maharashtra Customer ID from BOM Welcome Kit
BOB Welcome Kit is given to those who open a new Account in the Bank, Bank of Maharashtra Welcome Kit includes bank passbook, ATM card and instruction booklet, Read carefully below where the Customer ID is located in the BOB Welcome Kit.
- First open the BOB Welcome Kit.
- Take out the items inside.
- Open the first page of BOB Bank Passbook.
- On the Left side of the first page is the name of the account holder and the account number.
- The first page will have the account holder’s IFSC and customer ID on the right side.
How to Find BOM Customer ID by Passbook
Bank of Maharashtra customers will get their Complete Details in Passbook, Account number and account holder’s name and address details are included in the customer’s Passbook, BOM Passbook is also used for identification, Government or private organizations consider Bank Passbook as one of the identification Documents, How to find BOM Customer ID in BOM Passbook See details given below.
- First open the Bank Passbook.
- View your Personal Details.
- Next to Bank Account Number and Account Holder Name.
- Under the IFSC code is the Customer ID.
How to Know BOM Customer ID by Cheqbook
Bank of Maharashtra Customers can also find their Account details through Cheque Book, Importantly, how to find BOM Customer ID is given below in Detail.
- First open the Bank of Maharashtra Check Book.
- See the Account details on the First page.
- Customer ID is next to Account Number and name of Account holder.
- So BOM account holders keep your bank check book carefully.
How to Get BOM Customer ID through Customer Care Helpline Support
Bank of Maharashtra Customers can call the Bank’s Customer Care Helpline to Solve any Problem, Below are the details related to Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Helpline.
- Call the BOM helpline to resolve your issue.
- Bank of Maharashtra All Indi Customer Service – 1800 233 4526.
- Call to BOM Customer Account Should be made from the Registered mobile Number only.
- Listen to IVRS Voice Call Select your desired Customer ID option.
- After Selecting the option, the bank officer will come on the call.
- Inform your Problem to the Bank Officer.
- After knowing your name and other details, the bank officer will tell you BOM Customer ID.
Get BOM Customer ID through Bank Statement
Bank of Maharashtra Customers can see your Bank’s Customer ID Number in the Passbook, If you need any Bank details if the bank is not Available, Don’t worry if you want to know your Bank Details Customer ID, It’s as easy as ever through your Bank Statement, BOM Bank Statement Contains all your information, From Bank of Maharashtra you will receive a Statement in PDF format by Registered mail every month, You can also go to your nearest branch and collect the statement which also contains your customer ID and other details.
How to Get BOM Customer ID through Maha Mobile App
All Bank of Maharashtra Account holders can Available Mobile Banking Services, All Customers can Transaction Online Through Maha Mobile App, Your Phone Number must be Registered to be able to Transaction Through Maha Mobile, Activate it on your Mobile today to view your Banking Transactions, How to get Maha Mobile Services, read below in detail.
- Installation the Maha Mobile Banking Application from the respective Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- After Successful Installation Open Maha Mobile App.
- Click on new User Registration Button.
- After Accept Terms and Conditions Select Language.
- Set MPIN and MTPIN.
- After successful go to home page.
- Go to Profile on home Page.
- Account holder Details are listed in the home page.
- The Customer ID will also be in that Sequence.
How to Get BOM Customer ID through Bank of India WhatsApp Banking
Bank of Maharashtra has introduced “WhatsApp Banking” Services as an additional Service delivery Channel towards convenience for the Customers, WhatsApp Serive can also be Availed by Bank’s non-customers. Send “Hi” to 70660 36640 to interact, A message with Menu will appear as a response message. You can start performing, Banking operations instantly using the menu, The services available through BOB WhatsApp Banking are listed below.
- Banking services anytime anywhere 24X7.
- Free of Cost Bank Service to the Customer.
- Secured Banking Service with end to end encryption.
- Client can Receive alerts, Messages, Notifications, offers, Updates Directly from Bank.
- Easy Opt-in/Opt-out mechanism.
- Support to Rich Media Contents like image, pdf, video, gif, emojis, stickers etc.
Services Offered – Currently the following services are provided to Bank of Maharashtra customers through WhatsApp banking Solution.
- Know your Account Balance Check.
- Know Bank Customer ID.
- Get Mini Statement.
- Get information about nearby Bank’s ATM or branch.
- Cheque Book Request.
- Cheque Book Status.
- Opt in / Opt out
- Contact us
How to Check BOM Customer ID on Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
Customer ID can be found through Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking, Using your Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking Account, you can pay your bills Like Electricity, Telephone, Satellite Television, Mobile Phone etc, See below how to know Customer ID through Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking.
- Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Login.
- After login go to profile.
- See the Account details in the Profile.
- Below the customer name and account number is the customer ID.
How to Get Bank of Maharashtra Customer ID by Visiting Nearest Branch
Bank of Maharashtra customers who have lost their passbook or customer ID should go directly to their nearest branch and meet the manager, Write the Application on white Paper and give it to the Manager, The manager will check the application and the bank passbook will be given to the customer from time to time.
To know any changes in the content we advised to visit offcial website of Bank of Maharashtra at https://bankofmaharashtra.in or visit near by bank branch channel or call to customer care helpline number available at https://bankofmaharashtra.in/atm-service.