Bharat Gas Booking Number, Bharat Gas LPG Cylinder Booking, Bharat Gas Booking Number and Online Booking, Status Check.
Looking for Bharat Gas Booking Number, Thinking of booking Bharat Gas cylinder?, But consumers should be aware of one thing, Bharat Gas LPG cylinder booking requires phone numbers, Gas cylinder booking numbers also vary on a Bharat Gas agency basis, Bharat Gas LPG cylinder can be booked easily through phone call, WhatsApp, SMS.
Bharat Gas Booking Number
If you want to book a Bharat Gas Cylinder, send a message via Bharat Gas Booking WhatsApp Number 1800224344, Save this number in your mobile and send the message “Hi” on WhatsApp, Alternatively you have to just dial Bharat Gas Booking Phone Number 7715012345 or 7718012345 which are common for all India, to book an LPG gas cylinder, Thus Bharat Gas gas cylinder users have the facility to book a gas cylinder in moments.
How to do Bharat Gas Booking Online
Bharat Gas customers can book their gas cylinders online wherever they are, All users have to do is to register Bharat Gas Cylinder online, This can be done through the following steps.
- Customers should first go to Bharat Gas official website www.ebharatgas.com.
- Click on Book now.
- You must login to proceed.
- If you are not a registered user, Please click here to register, then complete the registration.
- Sign in to the account on the website and select the My LPG tab.
- You will find options to make Bharat Gas Online Booking.
- Book your cylinder by clicking and booking.
- After that, a message will be sent to the mobile to register the booking confirmation details.
Bharat Gas Booking Through SMS
- This facility is available to all customers through Bharat Gas Refill Booking SMS.
- If you are a new user contact your respective Bharat Gas LPG distributor and register your phone number.
- For Bharat Gas Refill Booking (through SMS) Type on your Mobile LPG Send this SMS to 7715012345 or 7718012345.
- Then your Bharat gas refill booking will be done.
- You will receive an SMS notification when the cash memo is generated and the cylinder is delivered.
Bharat Gas Booking Through IVRS
- Book your LPG refill cylinder at YOUR convenience on IVR 24×7.
- There are many advantages of using IVRS for Bharat Gas refill cylinder booking.
- All you need to do to enable IVRS for Bharat Gas Booking is to register your phone numbers with Bharatgas.
- To enable IVRS for Bharat Gas Booking you click Register your phone numbers.
- For Bharat Gas Booking Through IVRS dial the numbers 7715012345 or 7718012345.
- These numbers are common across India.
- Once dialed you will hear IVRS voice.
- You will hear your consumer number.
- Click on the given digit to confirm the consumer number.
- Click on another number indicated for Bharat Gas Booking.
- Next your gas booking will be successful and you will hear your booking reference number.
- You will receive Bharat Gas Booking confirmation message.
Bharat Gas Booking Through Hello BPCL Mobile App
- Hello with BPCL you can now book your gas cylinder & make payment.
- But Bharat Gas users have to install and register on their mobile.
- Bharatgas Hello BPCL App Services in 13 languages LPG Cylinder booking, payment etc.
- Hello BPCL Available at Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- After installing the Hello BPCL App, you need to login with the mobile number linked to the Bharat Gas consumer number.
- After login open Hello BPCL Mobile App and click on book your cylinder and book LPG.
- Hello After booking BPCL LPG you will receive a message on your mobile number containing the payment link along with the booking reference number.
Bharat Gas Booking Through WhatsApp
- Bharat Gas recently started allowing cylinder booking through WhatsApp.
- Consumers can do their LPG booking on the company’s smartline number – 1800224344.
- Users can book only with registered mobile number.
- After completing the LPG cylinder booking you will receive a confirmation message along with a link to complete the payment.
Bharat Gas Booking Through Dealer
Customers can also do refill booking by visiting the dealer and placing an order, This is an old method but it is still an easy method for the uneducated, For Bharat Gas Booking, the user has to take the gas passbook and book the gas at the dealer’s office.
What is the latest Bharat Gas booking number?
If you are bharat gas customer you need to dial IVRS number for LPG cylinder 7715012345 or 7718012345 which is common for whole India.
How can I cancel my booked cylinder in Bharat Gas?
To cancel a Bharat Gas booking, go to 'My Transactions' in the Freecharge app, select the relevant Bharat Gas cylinder transaction and click on Cancel.
What happens if gas cylinder is not booked?
If you have not refilled your LPG cylinder in more than six months, your LPG connection will automatically get de-activated by the company. You may also have chosen to de-activate your LPG connection and might want to re-activate it