Bank of India Mini Statement, How to Get BOI Mini Statement by Miss Call, Bank of India Mini Statement Missed Call Number.
Bank of India (BOI) is one of the best banks in India, Both online and offline services offered by BOI Bank to their customers are beneficial, The official portal of Bank of India provides various online services to its customers, Mobile number registered users can access all the resources on the bank’s official website.
Bank of India Mini Statement
Bank of India has several methods available for its customers to download or view mini statement, It allows you to see your last five transactions through ATM and mobile banking by giving missed calls, If you have an account with Bank of India and want to know the mini statement of your account, you need to register a mobile number account, How to View and Download BOI Mini Statement via SMS, Missed Call, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking is explained in detail below.
How to View BOI Mini Statement by Missed Call
- Take your mobile with registered mobile number for BOI SMS mini statement.
- Open the dial pad on your mobile and dial this number 09015135135 for Bank of India Mini Statement Missed Call.
- Wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- Your phone will receive an SMS after some time.
- Open your SMS app and view the last five transactions of your BOI account.
- BOI mini statement can be obtained free of cost by miss call.
How to Get BOI Mini Statement Through SMS
- BOI Mini Statement can be received through SMS.
- Send SMS to +919810558585 in “TRANS XXXX” format.
- ‘XXXX‘ is the 4-digit SMS password from your registered mobile number.
- For non-primary account statement send an SMS to +919810558585 in the format “TRANS XXXX <Account Number>”.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank containing your last 5 transactions.
How to Get BOI Mini Statement Through ATM
- You can also get your BOI mini statement by visiting your nearest ATM.
- You visit an ATM with your BOI debit card and then insert the ATM card into the machine.
- Then select the banking option on the ATM screen.
- Now the option of mini statement can be selected.
- After that, enter your ATM PIN number.
- A mini statement of your account will be issued in the form of a receipt.
- Contains information about the last ten transactions of your account.
How can I check my last 5 transactions in BOI?
All you have to do is send the text “TRANS SMS Password” from the registered mobile banking number to +919810558585. The previous five transaction data will then be sent to you through SMS right away.
How can I get Bank of India account statement?
Customers can access their Bank of India account statements via the Bank of India mobile banking platform or through the Bank of India netbanking webpage. You can create a Bank of India account statement in pdf format or email it to the registered email address by downloading the BOI mobile app from the Play Store or the App Store.
How can I check my BOI balance by missed call?
To check your balance, contact the toll-free number 09015135135 from your registered mobile phone.