Bank Of Baroda FD Rates 2024, बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा एफडी दरें, BOB FD Rates, बीओबी एफडी दरें, BOB FD Interest Rate, बीओबी एफडी ब्याज दर, BOB FD Interest Rates, बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा एफडी दरें, Bank Of Baroda FD Rates, बीओबी एफडी ब्याज दरें, BOB FD Interest Rates 2024
Bank of Baroda is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, the second largest public sector bank in India, Bank of Baroda offers fixed deposit (FD) scheme with attractive interest rates with tenors ranging from seven days to ten years.
Bank Of Baroda FD Rates 2024
Bank of Baroda offers three types of FDs – Short Term Deposits, Long Term Deposits and Capital Gain Account Scheme, 1988, senior citizens are offered additional interest rate on FD scheme, Bank of Baroda has increased its Rs. Increased interest rates on fixed deposits up to Rs 2 crore.
FD interest rate for general public can reach up to 7.25 percent Senior citizens can earn up to 7.75 percent on fixed deposits with Bank of Baroda Revised interest rates on fixed deposits will be effective from May 12, 2024.
BOB FD Interest Rates 2024
- Bank of Baroda offers 3 percent interest rate on deposits with tenure between seven days to 45 days.
- FDs maturing between 46 and 180 days fetch an interest rate of 4.5 percent.
- Bank of Baroda pays 4.5 percent interest on FDs maturing between 181 and 210 days.
- Fixed deposits with maturity of 211 days to less than one year earn 5.75 per cent interest.
- The bank offers an interest rate of 6.75 percent on deposits maturing within one to two years.
- The bank offers an interest rate of 7.05 percent on FD tenures above two years and up to three years.
- Earlier the interest rate offered for this tenure was 6.75 percent. The bank offers an interest rate of 6.50 percent on FDs maturing between three and ten years.
- Bank of Baroda offers the highest interest rate of 7.25 per cent on a special deposit termed as Baroda Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme for a tenure of 399 days.
- Bank of Baroda (BoB) offers FD interest rates of 3.00% – 7.25% p.a. for general public and 3.50% – 7.75% p.a. 7 days to 10 years for senior citizens.
- The interest rate on Bank of Baroda Tax Saving FDs is 6.50% p.a. for general public and 7.15% – 7.50% p.a. For tenure of 5 to 10 years for senior citizen depositors.
- The bank also offers various fixed deposit products like NRO, NRE and FCNR fixed deposits for NRIs.
- Bank of Baroda accepts FCNR fixed deposits in US Dollars (USD), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), Australian Dollar (AUD) and Canadian Dollar (CAD).
Bank of Baroda FD Interest Rates 2024
|Highest slab rate||7.25% p.a. (for 399 days)|
|For 1 year||6.75% p.a.|
|For 2 years||6.75% p.a.|
|For 3 years||7.05% p.a.|
|For 4 years||6.50% p.a.|
|For 5 years||6.50% p.a.|
|Tax-Saving FD||6.50% p.a.|
BOB FD Interest Rates 2024
|Tenure||Interest Rates (%) p.a.|
|Regular Citizens||Senior Citizens|
|7 days to 14 days||3.00||3.50|
|15 days to 45 days||3.00||3.50|
|46 days to 90 days||4.50||5.00|
|91 days to 180 days||4.50||5.00|
|181 days to 210 days||5.25||5.75|
|211 days to 270 days||5.75||6.25|
|271 days & above and less than 1 year||5.75||6.25|
|Above 1 year to 400 days||6.75||7.25|
|Above 400 days and up to 2 years||6.75||7.25|
|Above 2 years and up to 3 years||7.05||7.55|
|Above 3 years and up to 5 years||6.50||7.15*|
|Above 5 years and up to 10 years||6.50||7.50**|
|399 days (Baroda Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme)||7.25||7.75|
Baroda Tax Savings Fixed Deposit 12 May 2024
|Tenure||Interest Rate for Regular Individuals||Interest Rates for Senior Citizens|
|For 5 years||6.50%||7.15%*|
|Above 5 years to up to 10 years||6.50%||7.50%**|
Bank of Baroda NRI FD Interest Rates 2024
|Tenure||Interest Rate (%)|
|Above 1 year to 400 days||6.75|
|Above 400 days to 2 years||6.75|
|Above 2 years to 3 years||7.05|
|Above 3 years to 5 years||6.50|
|Above 5 years to 10 years||6.50|
|399 Days (Baroda Tiranga Deposit Plus Scheme )||7.25|
Bank of Baroda FD Interest Rates 2024 for FCNR (B) deposits w.e.f. 16 June 2024 to 15 July 2024
|Tenure/Currency||Interest Rates (% p.a.)|
|1 year to less than 2 years||5.00||4.25||1.50||3.60||4.30|
|2 years to less than 3 years||3.95||2.35||1.50||3.50||4.10|
|3 years to less than 4 years||3.80||2.45||1.50||3.00||3.85|
|4 years to less than 5 years||3.85||2.45||1.50||3.00||3.70|
NOTE – Bank of Baroda fixed deposit rates are subject to change at the discretion of the bank, the information given here is only the current interest rates given by Bank of Baroda, when you want to make a fixed deposit in the bank, you should visit Url https://www.bankofbaroda.in/interest-rate-and-service-charges/deposits-interest-rates the official website of Bank of Baroda and confirm.
What is the highest interest rate on Bank of Baroda 1 year FD scheme?
The highest interest rate on Bank of Baroda 1 year FD schemes is 6.75% p.a. gives.
What is Bank of Baroda FD scheme interest rate for 5 years?
6.5% p.a is the interest rate on Bank of Baroda FD scheme for 5 years.
What is the FD rate of Baroda bank?
BOB provides FD interest rates ranging from 3.00% to 7.25% p.a. to the general public and 3.50% to 7.75% p.a. to senior people on terms ranging from 7 days to 10 years.
What is the interest rate of RD and FD in Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda Recurring Deposit interest rates range from 7.15% to 7.55% per annum for elderly citizens and from 6.50% to 7.05% per annum for everyone else.