Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank, is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Axis Bank Provides Products and Services Related to Transaction Banking to Customers in areas of Current Accounts, cash Management Services, Capital market Services, trade, foreign exchange and Derivatives.
Axis Bank Customer ID
Customer ID is a unique identification number given to every Customer holding a Savings / Current Account with Axis Bank, Customer ID is the Identification given to Customers in Axis Bank, Information related to customer transactions in Axis Bank can be known through this customer ID.
How to Get Axis Bank Customer ID from BOB Welcome Kit
Welcome kit is given to all customers in Axis Bank, The welcome kit will be delivered to your communication address within 7 working days of account opening, Once your welcome kit is dispatched an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number, What is given in Axis Bank Welcome Kit?
- Bank Passbook.
- Cheque Book.
- ATM Card and PIN Number.
- Debit Card Activate Instruction Booklet.
How to Know Axis Bank Customer ID by Passbook
A mail will be Sent to you after Opening your Account and your Customer ID is mentioned in the Pass Book, Axis Bank Pass Book Contains All details of Account holder Including Photo, How to know Customer ID in Axis Bank Passbook See below explanation.
- Take Axis Bank pass book.
- Open the passbook.
- See on the first page.
- The First page has the Customer name and Account number on the right side.
- The First Page has the Customer ID and IFSC Code on the left side.
How to Get Axis Bank Customer ID by Cheqbook
Axis Bank customers can also get Customer ID from their Chequebook, Knowing the customer ID is very easy if you have taken a Cheque book from Axis Bank, How to know Customer ID from Bank Checkbook is explained below.
- Take Axis Bank Checkbook.
- Open Axis Bank Checkbook.
- See Checkbook First Page.
- Checkbook first page contains account holder name and account number.
- See Customer ID below them.
How do I get my Axis Bank Customer ID by SMS
Axis Bank Customer ID can be found through SMS, If your mobile number is registered for Axis Bank account, you can know through SMS, You can also SMS CUSTID <15 digit account number> to +918691000002 / 56161600 from your registered mobile number to get your Customer ID.
How to Know Axis Bank Customer ID through Customer Care Helpline Support
Avail the ease of Customer Care Banking Receive information by Sending an Call From your Registered Mobile Number Axis Bank Customer Service 1860 419 5555, We have written below in detail how the customer should know this by calling Axis Bank customer service.
- First call Axis Bank Customer Care.
- Call only with the mobile number registered to the account.
- Call Axis Bank Customer Service 1860 419 5555.
- IVRS voice will be heard after making a call.
- Listen to the IVRS voice Options.
- Select your desired Customer ID option.
- After selecting the option, the concerned customer service officer will come to your call.
- Give your details to the customer service officer and then the officer will tell you the customer ID.
How to Know Axis Bank Customer ID through Axis Bank Mobile App
Axis Bank customers can check their account details through Axis Mobile App, Customers can know Customer ID through Axis Mobile App, See below how to know Customer ID through Axis Mobile App.
- Axis Mobile App is available in Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- Customers install Axis Mobile App on their phone.
- You need to register the Axis Mobile App with the phone number registered to your account and log in with the PIN number.
- Axis Mobile App After login with Pin Number you will go to home page.
- Go to Profile Option on home page.
- Axis Mobile App Profile option contains details.
- The profile contains the account holder name and account number along with the customer ID.
- Go to internet banking profile option on home page.
How to Get Axis Bank Customer ID through WhatsApp Banking
Account holders can avail various services through Axis WhatsApp Banking, Now solve your banking queries instantly through WhatsApp, It’s an easy way to help meet your banking needs, Axis WhatsApp Banking Send us a ‘Hi‘ on WhatsApp to 7036165000 for all your banking needs, Start a chat with Axis Bank number and ask details about your regular banking transactions, Account Balance, Mini Statement, Credit Card Details, Chequebook Order or even Apply for a new Product, If Customer id is typed Customer id will be Displayed if service is Available, If Customer ID is typed then service not Available will be Displayed.
How to Check Axis Bank Customer ID on Axis Bank Net Banking
Start banking online using Axis Bank Internet Banking, Axis Bank provides easy steps to start online banking, Assistance is available 24/7 for Axis Bank Internet Banking customers, Avail a wide range of benefits and services through Axis online banking service, How to know Axis Bank Internet Banking is explained below.
- Visit Official Website www.axisbank.com.
- Login to Internet Banking.
- Go to internet banking profile option on home page.
- The Profile contains the Account holder name and Account Number along with the Customer ID.
How to Find Axis Bank Customer ID through Statement
Axis Bank customers can know the customer ID through their Bank Statement, If you have an old or new bank statement, you can find the customer ID in it.
How to Get Axis Bank Customer ID by Visiting Nearest Branch
If Axis Bank customers need any information, you can visit the nearest branch and write an application to the manager, you can get bank pass book, check book, debit card, and internet banking services as well as customer ID.
To know any changes in the content we advised to visit offcial website of Axis Bank at www.axisbank.com or visit near by bank branch channel or call to customer care helpline number available at https://www.axisbank.com/contact-us