APAAR ID, One Nation One Student ID, APAAR CARD Registration, APAAR ID Card Registration Process, APAAR Card Download at abc.gov.in.
The central government is working to make one nation one ID card available, the central government is planning to bring a unique identity card named ‘APAAR‘ to every student in the country, similar to the Aadhaar card, APAAR will serve as a lifetime ID for students.
APAAR ID, also known as “One Nation One Student ID Card”, was launched by the Ministry of Education, Government of India to digitally centralize academic data including degrees, scholarships, awards and other credits for students across the country.
There are about 26 crore students studying from class one to twelfth across the country, for whom it seems that the center is thinking of giving a 17-digit number, students studying from KG to PG in government and private and corporate educational institutions across the country will now have an Aadhaar-like Aadhaar (Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry – APAAR). ) identity card will be available
This APAAR number will be considered as the student’s lifetime ID, it includes all the student’s academic journey, educational journey, achievements, and can be tracked at the time of need, according to the relevant sources. The central education department has ordered all the states and UTs to start the process of giving these identity cards to the students as soon as possible.
APAAR Number will serve as a lifetime ID for students, APAAR ID Card will be issued to students of all government and private schools in the country, as a part of which the student’s academic details, marks, certificates, attended and studying institutions will be recorded.
In the future, this card will be useful to register all the student details with a single APAAR number without having to enter the details of all documents every time when students apply for higher education, government jobs, scholarships and other services, He said that APAAR National Credit Framework will work like a QR code for the students of the country and every skill learned and success achieved by the student will be credited in it.
The central government has handed over the responsibility of this APAAR Card to the National Educational Technology Forum, AICTE officials say that if you enter this APAAR unique number linked with Aadhaar, you can know all the details of the student’s family details, mark certificates etc.
|Authority||Ministry of Education and Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students in India|
|Purpose of the Scheme||For Higher Education, Apply Government Jobs, Scholarships and other Services, Student ID and Easy Transfers|
|APAAR Means||Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry (APAAR)|
|APAAR Card Registration||Online Mode|
|Details Required||Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, University Name|
|APAAR Official Portal||abc.gov.in|
APAAR CARD Students Benefits
Ease of Access – With the use of their APAAR ID, students can easily access their academic records from any location and at any time.
Transparency – The APAAR CARD provides students and parents easy access to academic records, increasing transparency in education.
Efficiency – The APAAR CARD simplifies administrative processes in education. Students can use their ID for enrollment, scholarships, and exams.
Student mobility – Students who have an APAAR ID can transfer between schools or colleges more easily.
Reduced paperwork – The APAAR CARD eliminates the need for students to carry multiple documents like report cards, mark sheets, and transfer certificates.
Personalized learning – The APAAR CARD enables personalized learning based on performance and interests.
APAAR ID Registration
Students must provide basic information including their name, age, date of birth, gender and photograph to register their name in the APAAR system, APAAR data will be cross-verified using their Aadhaar number, “Aadhaar number will be used exclusively for verification to match name and date of birth, APAAR will not use or share these details with any other organization at the time of registration.”
Students can choose to accept or decline the sharing of their Aadhaar number and demographic information with the Ministry of Education for the purpose of creating an APAAR ID, For minors, parental consent is required, allowing the Ministry to use the student’s Aadhaar number for authentication by UIDAI, It is important to note that registration for creation of APAAR ID is voluntary and not mandatory,
The APAAR ID Registration Process is conducted by the school with the consent of their parents, the data collected on each student by the public and private schools is stored in a centrally functioning district information portal.
Requirements for APAAR CARD Registration
- Yyou must be a student residing in India.
- To proceed with the registration process, it is mandatory to provide a valid mobile number and Aadhaar card number.
- You must be enrolled in a school or college registered with the Ministry of Education..
How to APAAR Card Registration
- You can visit the official website of APAAR CARD by clicking on the following link: https://www.abc.gov.in.
- To access your account, please click the “Login” button.
- Please provide your mobile number and Aadhaar card number.
- Please choose a password to secure your account.
- Please choose your educational institution and specify your class or course.
- Please review the registration form and ensure that all the details provided are accurate, Once you are satisfied, kindly submit the form.
- After finishing your registration process, you will be provided with your unique APAAR ID number.
- In addition to online registration, you can obtain an APAAR CARD by registering through your school or college.
How to Download APAAR ID Card
- Please visit the official website of APAAR CARD by clicking on this link: https://www.abc.gov.in.
- To access your account, kindly click on the “Login” button.
- Kindly provide your mobile number and password to proceed. Let’s make sure that the information you enter is accurate.
- To download your APAAR CARD, simply click on the “Download APAAR CARD” link.
- Your AADHAAR CARD will be downloaded as a PDF file.
- You have the option to either download the PDF file to your computer or print it out as a hard copy. Let me know if you need any help with this.
- Please note that you can Download Your APAAR CARD only after receiving the physical card..